Chapter 53: Training!

Caleb: God. My body hates me... Pain nullification, if you could kick in.

I jump onto a giant bridge which connects Hidden Heaven to another sky island.

Caleb: I'm surprisingly not that physically active, so this should work some wonders...

I then look off to the side.

Caleb: Now you might be wondering where we're going. And that my friends, is to the Central Training Grounds--or island. You may remember me visiting a Training Field in Chapter 42. Well it was on one of the training islands. But that's not the true jewel of this small chain of islands. It's the view of Hidden Heaven Village!

 It's the view of Hidden Heaven Village!

(The closest picture I could find.)

Caleb: That being said...

~3rd person

Lily: I kinda feel bad for Caleb...

Autumn: You don't.

Lily: Caught me in the act.

Lily blocks a punch from Autumn.

Lily: Well, I think that's enough practice for today. You've gotten better.

Autumn: You should have told me you've done Karate sooner.

Lily: Actually it's--

Nathan suddenly got hit into Brayden.

Brayden: OI! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE LANDING JACKASS!

Nathan: I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!! My question is, how is a one armed shorty like you so strong?!

Rory: Maybe because I actually trained instead of sitting on my ass all day.

Autumn: OOOOOOO!

Nathan: Bull crap!

Daimian: You guy's have no class.

Autumn: Well, at least they have something, compared to you.

Lily: Oooo!

Rory: Hello, ladies!

Autumn grabs Lily.

Autumn: This ones mine.

Rory: I don't mind le--

Nathan hit Rory into a bolder, successfully destroying it.

Nathan: BAKAYO!

Brayden: AHAHAH! BAKAYO!

Rory came marching out of the dust that the rock produced.

Rory: Okay, maybe I deserved that.

Nathan: What's this? Rory being reasonable?!

Rory: On second thought...

Vincent: It's not worth it. But--and I mean, I'm not the brightest condom in the pack--But we should probably get to know each other so we don't get anally raped again, like Frisk did to us.