Chapter 57: Anger!

As the light died down, you could start to see Caleb's stone cold, expressionless face. What was very intriguing was how one of his eyes was the Tenseigan, and the other was his Mangekyo Rinnegan, and twelve black orbs floated behind him.

OmniCell: Ohohoho! Pulling out Ultra Instinct, both those eyes, AND 12 truth seeking orbs! Your as fit to be a Candidate as possible! I don't know why my master hates you so... But you're about equal with Durp.

Caleb just glares at him, menacingly.

OmniCell: Come on, why don't you activate your form attached to your godly title? It's simple really. It's the only way you can beat me, too.

OmniCell shrugs.

OmniCell: And it's so so simple, any candidate can do it.

Caleb's face grew angrier at this, but he knew he shouldn't do anything else.

OmniCell: All you have to do is say a little chant, and boom! You're over flowing with power!

Caleb took a step forward, and the entire underworld shook.

Caleb: I don't have time for your games Cell. And while what you say may be true, I'm not going to do something just because you told me to do it. Now begone from this place. And Nathan, don't you dare move a muscle. Rory is stronger than you.

Nathan: WHA!

OmniCell: Aww... Well, at least I got to have a good meal. Those girls, and that man who had all those souls especially. What was his name again? ...Ozpin?

Caleb clutched his hand in a fist, not only because he wanted to beat the shit out of him, but to keep himself from doing it.

OmniCell: Though, I have to say, the two that fought the hardest was that girl with long blond hair. I mean, seriously, if it weren't for her massive chest, I would have absorbed her sooner-- And did you know that the girl with amber eyes had cat ears? Splendid they were...

For some reason, there was a clap of thunder, and Caleb smirked.

OmniCell: So, whose first?

Rory came rushing past Caleb, in SSJ2.

Rory: GIVE HER BACK!

He punched Cell square in the face, causing him to lean back. Rory smirked, but it quickly faded as Cell stood up to look down at him.

OmniCell: Ah. A volunteer.

Cell slapped him away, where he crashed into a statue of a pawn chess piece.

Caleb remained where he stood.

Caleb: RORY! ARE YOU OKAY?

Rory: *Indistinct high pitch crying*

Caleb: Do you need a senzu bean?!

Rory: *Indistinct high pitch crying*

Caleb: Your right, that is a stupid question.

OmniCell: Hey. We're cool, right?

Caleb: You ate my friends.

Nathan: So you broke the short ones neck. Bravo! I hope you're not too proud of yourself.

OmniCell: Not as proud of myself as I am for absorbing Blake.

Nathan rushed at him next, at blinding speeds, and hit OmniCell into a King piece statue. Nathan's hair turned into a night sky, and his eyes reflected deep space. He walked towards OmniCell slowly.

Nathan: Hey. You wanna die?

OmniCell got out of the the hole.

OmniCell: Interesting. You're pretty strong for a human.