Chapter 88: Verg of War in Multiple Worlds

The information Issei wanted to know was too much to be explained by mere words in one night. So, I tried something new. I made sure to let Ddraig, Issei Sacred Gear, know of what I'm doing to make sure that there would be no interference. To make sure I didn't break Issei's mind with my Sharingan, I instead decided to mentally send the information with Issei by touching Issei's consciousness with my own. His mind was wild and fiery, maybe due to his perverted passions, or perhaps due to his draconian connections. Either way, I should have practiced this kind of mental communication with a less intense personality. Once I was in the inner sanctums of his mind, it became infinitely easier to flow my memories into his. The best part about doing this round about method is that the information will fill his subconscious in such a way that it will appear that he's always known the information I do.

Caleb: So...?

Issei: Holy shit... That's kinda like Dragonboy Z!!!

Caleb: Shut the fuck up.

Issei: Yes, master.

He says as he quickly lowers his head. I wanted to forget about the version of Dragon Ball that exists in his world, and I guess I won't forget about it anytime soon.

Caleb: Listen, Issei. I want to see what you can do in battle.

Issei looked nervous for a moment until he felt his phone vibrate. I watched him take out his phone read a message, probably from Rias.

Issei: Sorry man, but President just assigned me to another contract.

I smacked my face and then slowly slid my hand off before rubbing my forehead with my index finger and thumb.

Caleb: I should have known! I'll take you, don't worry about it man.

Issei: It's alright, I just hope the contractor doesn't mind an extra guy hopping along.

I tell Angelica that we're leaving and we leave the house. I wanted to get to Issei's contract fast, but I don't want to constantly draw attention to myself by flying, so... I take out the interdimensional phone that all the Alphys' made a while a go and make a call.

Caleb: Hey, Bee! Good to hear you too! Uh, do you think you could help me in this world for a bit...? No, there won't be too much fighting. Well, there might be one thing later tonight... I'm sure they won't mind.

Issei just looked at me confused as all hell. But, he was even more confused when a portal opened up and Camaro came rolling out of it. I told him to get in as I hopped in the driver's seat.

Issei: Woah, dude! This is sick! I didn't think you had an inter dimensional car!

Caleb: Oh, he's more than just that. Show him the GPS on your phone.

Issei: Huh? Okay...

The moment Issei showed Bee the GPS, the windows rolled up as the radio came to life and started playing "Highway to Hell." Bee then revved up and started driving 40, 60, 80!

Issei threw his arms up and screamed enthusiastically.

Issei: Yeah!!! This car is awesome!!!

Caleb: Oh, more then you know.

After a while of driving, we eventually got a fancy looking hotel. We got out and Bee parked himself somewhere close by. When we got up to the room of the guy who summoned Issei, we knocked and a man opened the door and invited us in.

The experience was not like how most contracts go. We were mostly drinking and talking. All he had was whisky and water, I chose the former while Issei had the latter. We talked mostly about how Issei couldn't do things properly as a devil, although we didn't insult him for it. Eventually, the man had asked about compensation, and asked if he needed to give up his soul. Issei quickly said that wasn't necessary and opted to just take a painting the man offered instead.