Chapter 89: Realization

Caleb laughed loudly and maniacally, his laughter piercing heaven from hell itself. Even Venom, Kurama, and the dream demon within him felt unsettled. Realizing he had accidentally put power into his voice, he quickly stopped and covered his mouth, settling for a quite giggle.

Sirzechs was very confused, but Caleb and simply looked at him with the Sharingan. Once out of the illusion, Sirzechs shuttered at Caleb's intentions. Caleb simply responded with a finger to his lips and an eerie smile. 

Caleb could get stronger alright. Way stronger than he needed to be. The thought made him giddy. He was basically an Otsusuki, though, he didn't entirely know what that meant or entailed. He lacked focused, and was unrefined. As far back as his first encounter with Cell, he was aimless. Now he would hone himself. He should after all.

*pop*

*pop*

Caleb: I'M BACK, BABY!!!

Nathan, Ethan and Rory screamed in surprise, not expecting Caleb to suddenly appear, but that didn't concern him. Caleb greeted his adoptive Mother and Father with great joy, and gave his cousins and friend a hug.

Rory: What.

Nathan: The.

Ethan: Fuck.

Caleb: I came to a realization is all.

Caleb summoned a NPC wand to his hand and immediately deleted all of the NPC's. Though only Ethan could recognize this motion.

Nathan: Wait, what? What do you mean?

Caleb: Hey, Nathan.

Caleb put a hand on his cousin's shoulders and had sensed all of the Refugees through him. He then placed a senzu bean in his mouth as he used Dimension Hop on every Refugees before eating it. All that work and no sweat, Caleb thought. Perhaps it was too easy. Perhaps I should be more open to this.

Caleb: Wow, that was easier than I--

And with that, Caleb fell to the floor with a loud thud.

~Caleb

I woke up to a very familiar ceiling and a crowd around me. There was no mistake that I was in my mansion, the master bedroom to an exact. I looked around and saw many people, most of whom I was very familiar with. 3 of which jumped on me the moment I woke up.

Chocola/Vanilla: Papa!

Sirius tried to articulate the but could only get a few noises out. I patted their heads and I lifted Sirius up.

Caleb: What have they been feeding you? You've grown faster than I did when I was young.

Nathan: AHEM!

I turned to Nathan with a smile.

Caleb: Yeah, I stopped using and eventually forgot about that skill because of how tired it makes me. But yeah, all is well.

Ethan: No, ninja! The children!

Nathan: I thought Rory was the one with 99 kids.

Rory: Okay, buddy. You're confusing timelines now.

Nathan: Also, Ethan. Why did you say ninja?

Ethan: I thought he was?

Rory: Not true. Because he's the whitest white, he just didn't wanna say---

Me and Nathan both blasted Rory simultaneously.

Caleb: There are children.

Another familiar face strode up beside me. Long almost silver hair, yellow eyes? Gotta be Rimuru.