Chapter 66: The Shining Beacon.

Caleb: Why am I always to--Ugh, forget it...

Asriel: What's wrong Caleb? I thought you were coming on the uh...

He looks at a Sign.

Caleb: It's pronounced Bull-Head, and No. My ticket is for a different flight. I'll just see you when you land.

Asriel: Ah. Then we'll see you soon!

Caleb: Yeah! And please, call me "C" for the time being.

I waved them off and smirked.

Caleb: Suckers.

I jumped into the air, and started flying towards Beacon.

Caleb: School? More like diagon ally on future tech steroids... And Hogwarts...

I boost my way over to the landing platform, and land there before walking off.

Caleb: Go to the amphitheater. It is literally the first thing. You can not miss it.

~Timeskip

Caleb: Huh... At least I don't feel isolated in this room anymore.

"Hey, C!!"

Caleb: Shouts a familiar voice, whom I'm now behind.

Chara: Eep!

Caleb: Since when did cute become your thing?

Chara: I... I'm not cute...

Caleb: So... How do you like your "Human" form.

Asriel: O-Oh! I'm adjusting pretty well!

~Skiping Ozpin's speech

Ozpin: That being said, there is one person that I suspect is here. He was a good singer, and him and his father supposedly perished trying to protect Ebbot Town.

???: Hey, he's Talking about Dave!

???: His sons alive?! No way!!

???: His songs were the best!!

???: I heard that even as a kid he was a total hotty!

Ugh. Being famous isn't the best... And  they aren't even my songs.

Asriel: They're talking about you, I think.

Caleb: Yeah.

I seemingly teleport to Ozpin, holding back my annoyance as much as possible.

Caleb: Ozpin! Buddy! Pal! Love of my life! Ha ha! ...What do you want?!

Ozpin: I just wanted the strongest man on remnant to say a few words.

Caleb: OI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING, YOU GRAY HAIRED ASSHOLE?!?!

I say, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. Glynda waved her wand, and before her attack could hit, I flipped myself over Ozpin, shaking him from behind now.

Ozpin: Point proven. Now, young man, if you could say a few words.

Caleb: Ugh!! Fine...

I walk towards the weird looking mic.

Caleb: *ahem* ....

I take a deep breath in.

Caleb: After your years here at Beacon are over, you might have the ideal life in mind. After making enough money, start to settle down. Well, as some of you realize, Beacon isn't the exactly the End. Think of it like a book. It is the End of one chapter, and the beginning of new one. Your individual chapters are all apart of a bigger story. But my question to you all is... What type of story do you want to leave behind? One where the pages are burnt, broken, bloody, missing, even incomplete? Or will you tell a compelling story that is not only enjoyabl, and memorable, but also respectable.