Chapter 59: Fallen down.

Nathan: Everybody ready?

Ethan: Yup.

Rory: Yuppers.

Nathan hit's Rory into the wall.

Harem King: Dammit, that was the fourth wall too.

Y/n: I'll get the duck tape...

Phill swift: No! Use our new and improved Flex Seal Tape!

Caleb: Come on guys, let's just get this path of hell started.

Everyone: CUE THE UNDERTALE MUSIC!

Rory: *muffled* somebody help me...

~Caleb

I awoke, and felt I was on top of something. When I pushed myself off the floor I saw...

Caleb: 'FRISK?!'

Frisk: U-U-Umm... Could you get off of me please...?

I ignore what she said, and pull her up into a hug.

Frisk: E-Erm... Th-This is...

Caleb: O-Oh! S-Sorry... You reminded me of... an old friend....

We separated.

Caleb: sooo...My names Caleb! What's yours?

Frisk: I-It's... It's Frisk...

Caleb: That's a wonderful name... Anyways, we should try and find a way out of here...

Frisk: There's a door this way! I think...

We both walk into a room that has a--Well I'm gonna skip the bull crap, I already know It's Flowey. When I felt my soul trying to pop out, I hid it behind my arms.

Flowey: Howdy I'm--

Caleb: 'Boooooaring.... Timeskip?'

~Timeskip

Toriel just did hadouken on Flowey.

Toriel: Such a terrible creature, torturing such a poor innocent youth.

Caleb: 'Should I black out? Nah, I'll just ignore what they say as I think I guess...'

Toriel had taken us to a room with a puzzle, but before she could start it, I already completed it and opened the door to the next room. I did the switch puzzle before we went through the next spike puzzle, and I went up ahead again, considering my memory is decent. Then we got to the other room up ahead. after Toriel and Frisk caught up, Toriel told us to stay put. I just kept pressing forward. When I was passing the invisible maze, where you fall through the floor, I just taped on the main path, and all the false paths fell.

Caleb: 'The sooner I get through this the sooner I can get out... What's wrong with me...? My decisions are all over the place... This place is messing with my head.. If I don't keep my cool, I'm going to go crazy.'

Quest: Sanity.
Manage to keep your sanity for the
rest of the time in the underground

Caleb: Great..... What's taking Frisk so long...?

~Frisk

Frisk: 'Give me back control!'

???: No! You wanted genocide, so no you get it. PERMANENTLY. It doesn't matter weather something changes or not.