61. Special Deliveries

With the popularity of online shopping, our postal service, along with various private couriers, are extremely busy each day, delivering our ordered goods right to our doors. They pride themselves on being prompt, faithful and reliable.

As I was waiting for a promised delivery this morning, rain was pouring down and squally wind blew against my house. I couldn't help thinking of the man who was out on the roads, then having to leave his vehicle to deliver parcels right to everyone's doors. It was not going to be an easy delivery day!

When I went to the door to receive my delivery, he stood there, pleased that I was ready to receive with my hands stretched out! How much more does it delight our Heavenly Father when we happily receive all that He has for us? He is such a faithful God and blesses us all, delivering good gifts every day! He takes care of all of His creation and no one could put a price on His love!

Enjoy some moments of quiet contemplation, giving thanks for His presence in Your life today and all His special deliveries to you, as you meditate on this Psalm.

"Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, Lord, preserve both people and animals. How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!

People take refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light. Continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭36:5-10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Pray:

Heavenly Father,

You really amaze me! Each day without fail, I experience the wonders of Your love in my life. Thank You for sending Jesus to die for me so all my sins are forgiven and I can talk to You freely. How precious You are to me! You are righteous, just and full of compassion!

Thank You for keeping me safe and delivering so many good gifts each day. Thank You for ........................................ It is amazing to think that You still have so much to give me! My hands are outstretched to receive from Your fountain of life and I choose to continue looking to Your light to guide me in all things today.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.