The Match and Erza's Arrest

Start from the beginning

Both me and Natsu glared at her, but she only ignored us and got up.

"I'm going to see Freed now. See you guys later." She said walking out of the guild with Tina following her.

I turned to Natsu and asked "Who is Freed?"

"Her mate. He's rather distant with the rest of the guild except for his teammates and Laxus who you know as Gramps grandson, but Kairi really made him open up to others." He answered.

"Levy told me that Laxus is a jackass to the most of the guild and that you especially aren't very fond of him." I told him.

Natsu rolled his eyes "He thinks that he's above everyone else in the guild just because he is related to Gramps. I just want to beat that arrogance out of him!"

"Isn't it enough you're going to get killed by Erza tomorrow? Well, not literally but you could at least think before you act." I told him.

He simply ignored what I said and turned around. I should've spanked him when we were at our house.

Well, I hope the next day my boyfriend doesn't die.

*next day*

Today is the day of fight between Natsu and Erza. I'm really worried about how this will all end.

It will end with either Natsu getting beat up to death or he will just give up.

Everyone has bet on the fight except me, Kairi and Tina. I find that stupid and as the waste of money.

Before the fight started, Erza requipped into the Flame Empress Armor. By how others described it, it gives user 50% resistance to fire.

Kairi sighed "Well, my brother is screwed. He won't be able to beat Erza while she is donning that armor."

When Happy saw that, he immediately switched his bet from Natsu to Erza. Wow, betting against his own best friend. That's low.

Natsu smirked "Wow, Flame Empress Armor. That means I can turn up the heat as high as I want!"

Then, Master said "Round one, start!"

Natsu and Erza started fighting as everyone watched. They both tried to land a hit on each other only for those attacks to be evaded.

When they were about to hit each other, there was a loud clap which made everyone freeze in their tracks.

The humanoid toad who was the messenger came in the middle saying that the fight is over.

"May I have your attention, please. I come on the behalf of the magic council.

As the result of the Eisenwald incident, one of your members is charged with eleven counts of the criminal property damage.

Erza Scarlet, you are under arrest!"

Natsu was shocked "Huh? Your putting her under what?!"

The messenger put the restraints on Erza's arms and motioned her to follow. After they were out of sight, Natsu tried to go after them.

I quickly grabbed him by the scarf and he fell on his rear.

"Come on, Lucy! Let me go!" He yelled.

"Are you out of your damn mind?! You can't go fight the entire Magic Council!" I told him.

Everyone was going inside of the guildhall and I followe them while dragging Natsu with me.

However, after I looked away from him for few seconds, he got free and ran off.