"I hate you," I huff.

"I hate you, too," Kang laughs, walking into our class.

Arthit's POV

"Will you stop staring at me," Knott says, looking up from his book, "It is unnerving."

"I-I wasn't," I stammer, grabbing my notes.

"You shouldn't lie, Ai'Oon," Bright smirks, "Besides, he isn't the one you should be asking questions. You need to talk to his nong."

"Why should I talk to N'Tew?" I glare at Bright. Why can't he keep his mouth shut?

"Because Ai'Knott doesn't have the experience you are concerned about," Bright grins. "You know." Bright makes a loose fist and inserts his finger.

"Someone hit him!" I shout, standing up.

"Down boy," Prem laughs, pulling me back into my seat as Tutah slaps Bright.

"Behave!" Tutah scolds. "And why does everyone have sex on the brain lately?"

"And you don't?" Prem grins, looking at Tutah raising his eyebrows. "You?"

"Guilty as charged," Tutah chuckles, "But the middle of the library is not the place to have this conversation."

Bright looks around. "There is a reason we always pick this table. No one ever uses the stacks near it." Bright rests his chin on his hand and eyes Tutah. "So Fabulous One, when are you going to take your nong's V-card?"

"I thought we were talking about Ai'Oon's V-card," Tutah says, rolling his eyes, "Why am I now your target?"

"Leave my V-card out of it," I snip, shuffling my notes.

"You realize you are the last virgin standing in the group," Knott puts in.

"And who's fault is that!" I fume. "You... you... fvck!"

I can't believe I am the last. Not that I haven't had the opportunity to give it up. I would never admit to my friends how active Kong and I are, but we are. After my first spectacular move, we are embarrassingly enthusiastic sometimes. But Kong never seems to take it farther, and after the whole Condom Encounter, he has never said anything about them. When I am over there, I check his drawer, and they are still in there, neatly lined up next to his notepad. Do those things have an expiration date? I will need to check on that.

"He's not the last," Prem coughs up, "I never said I wasn't. You guys just assumed, and I didn't bother correcting."

"What?" I gasp before I punch Prem, "I hate you! Why don't all of you admit you love to bully me!" I slap away Bright's hand when he tries to pinch my cheek.

"It is fun," Knott grins across at me and hisses when I kick him under the table, "Asshole."

"Takes one to know one," I say, sticking out my tongue.

"How old are you guys?" P'Boon asks, walking up with P'Dear. "And stop glaring at me, N'Knott. I did nothing wrong." P'Boon crosses his arms across his chest, acting all maidenly shy. "I should be the one pissed off since you thought you had deflowered me." He bats his eyelashes for effect. We all laugh when P'Dear smacks him on the back of the head.

"Stop teasing my nongs," P'Dear chides.

"You do realize they are my nongs too, you know," P'Boon smacks P'Dear back.

"Not that we don't love to see you," Prem cuts in, "But why are you two here?"

P'Boon looks over at Knott, "Thorat assigned a reflection letter for going on the roof. Just a page since someone else left the door unlocked. Can you tell N'Tew?"