Sex On The Brain

Wad's POV

"Will you stop staring at me," Tew growls.

"I am not staring," I snap.

"Yes, you are," Aim points out. "If you have a question, why don't you just ask him already."

"Who asked for your opinion?" I grouse.

"Nobody," Aim says, "But you are beginning to creep me out too." Aim smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. "And besides, I am dying to know what your question is."

"You have been hanging around P'Bright too much," Kong laughs.

"And you don't have questions?" Jetts asks, "I do."

"You guys realize I am sitting right here," Tew grumbles, "It is like I am invisible."

"Oh," Oak grins, "You are not invisible. You have become the holy grail of information for the desperately horny."

"Someone hit him," I order.

I am not desperately horny. Just curious. The day P'Knott drug Tew off the roof, we all knew what was probably going to follow. And the next day, Tew was the walking proof. Well, funny walking proof. And seeing him got me thinking.

The only thing holding Prem and I back from having sex is me, or more specifically, my past reactions, which left Prem with bruises and a split lip. While he does initiate some stuff, he stays clear of that. So if I want to go all the way, it will have to be me to make the first move. I did book the hotel for our anniversary, but that is months away. Can I hold out that long? Could Prem?

Kong nudges me, "Hey, Earth to Wad?"

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Class, you idiot," Kong laughs. "What were you thinking about?"

"Stuff," I shrug, grabbing my bag.

"Yeah," Kong sighs, "I think about stuff too."

Looking at Kong, I have to wonder what the hold-up is with P'Arthit and him. Really they are the only couple that doesn't come with any prior baggage. P'Knott and Tew had the whole ex-boyfriend drama before the massive misunderstanding. Then there is Jett and P'Tutah. Jett was harassed at his old uni and high school. And for some reason, I think the Fabulous P'Tutah is very insecure. And like Prem and I, P'Bright and Kammon have to deal with the aftermath of P'Dean. So why haven't Kong and P'Arthit done it?

"Why haven't you and P'Arthit gone all the way?" I blurt. Filter, Wad!! We are walking down a hallway surrounded by people!!

"Where the hell did that come from?" Kong coughs, "Do you have sex on the brain?

"And you don't?" I snark, "You two are the only ones that don't have a past to deal with, but you still haven't done it."

"I have P'Arthit to deal with, thank you very much," Kong chuckles, "It may not be a bunch of past issues, but there are still issues." Kong shrugs, "He initiated it the first time we did anything, and he still is embarrassed even though he enjoys it." Kong looks at me, "Why haven't you done anything with P'Prem."

"Let's see," I hum, tapping my chin, pretending to think before I smack Kong on the back of the head. "Why the hell do you think we haven't?"

"I get it," Kong says, rubbing the back of his head. "But you are in control. Complete control. That is something that you didn't have back then, so this is different. You trust him, don't you?"

"Of course, I do," I snap, "He would never do anything to hurt me."

"Then that is your answer," Kong smiles, "So instead of asking me that question, ask yourself."