Taking a sip of water, I eye Jett, debating if we should just get this over. I am hesitating because I still think this is just too good to be true. Maybe I should accept the fact that this unbelievably gorgeous and sweet guy loves me.

"You are in your head again," Jett tells me, tapping my forehead. "One of these days, you will understand how much you have me wrapped around your finger." He looks back at his project and sighs, "Help me?"

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. I smile against his lips when he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. Breaking apart, I chuckle as he kisses my forehead.

"If this project weren't due tomorrow," Jett warns, "You would be in trouble right now."

"I know," I flap my hand in front of my face trying to cool down. I have been in trouble with you since the day you knocked me on my ass.

Kammon's POV

"Why won't you sleep with me?" I ask P'Bright across the table.

"What?" P'Bright looks up from the book that he has been reading. We are studying in an empty classroom in my faculty. I shake my head. It is plain he didn't hear the question, and I don't want to ask it again.

"Nothing," I harumph, picking up my notes.

"Do you know how many girls I have slept with?" P'Bright asks, leaning back and putting an arm over the back of the chair.

"Tons," I reply, still looking at my notes.

"Two," P'Bright corrects, and my head snaps up. He has to be lying. Everyone knows he is a serial dater. How could he have dated all those girls and only slept with two?

"Like anyone would believe that," I snort. There is no way I would buy that.

"I don't care if anyone would believe it," P'Bright looks at me, "I care if you believe it." I am the one to look away first.

"Ple, P'Bright names, "P'Nan."

"Huh?" I turn back, confused.

"P'Nan was the first girl I liked," P'Bright explains, "She was a year ahead of me in high school." He stops making a sour expression. "I was serious about her. First love and all. It was my first experience, and as first experiences go, it was an utter disaster." P'Bright sighs, looking out the classroom window. "The next time I saw her, she told me that dating me was part of a punishment game."

"What the hell?" I gasp.

"Yeah," P'Bright grins, "That was my reaction. Here I was in love with someone, and the only reason she flirted with me and got me all worked up was that she and her friends made me part of a punishment game."

"That is messed up," I mutter.

"Yeah, it is," P'Bright agrees. "But because of that, I am the one to flirt first now. I became a player." P'Bright leans back, sighing. "You know I ran into P'Nan at a bar once. She didn't even remember me."

"What did you do?" I lean on the table, resting my head on my hands.

"Since she didn't remember me," P'Bright grins, "I wooed her. By the end of the evening, she was putty in my hands. It was funny seeing her all anxious and pliant. She never was like that when she played with me." There is a pained expression on P'Brights face for a moment before he masks it. "At the end of the evening, I called her P'Nan. Which confused the hell out of her since she introduced herself as Gan." P'Bright smirks, "Gan actually fits her better as a name, all things considered."

"What happened after you called by her name?" I inquire, curious about how this story ends.

"She asked how I knew her name and why I addressed her as a senior," P'Bright answers. "I told her she wasn't the only one to play punishment games."