P'Knott grabs my hand and pulls me along behind him. He weaves through our friends without saying a word as we go through the door and down the stairs. My heart is racing as we make our way through our faculty. Knott looks back at me and smiles as he quickens his steps down the street to our dorm.

 Knott looks back at me and smiles as he quickens his steps down the street to our dorm

(Mature Content to Follow if you don't like it, you can skip it.)

We dive into the elevator, and he pins me against the back wall kissing me again. He deepens the kiss as he grinds against me, and I gasp when I feel his hardness. I wrap my leg around him, pulling him in closer as I rub against him, making him groan and buck his hips. The ding of the elevator sounds, and we break apart panting. The moment the doors open, Knott grabs my hand, pulling me behind him as he fishes out his keys from his pocket. He leans down, kissing me as he opens the door and picks me up, dragging me inside.

Putting me down, Knott captures my lips as he pulls off his shirt and laughs when I pull back to take off my shirt. I gasp when I feel his mouth on my chest. His tongue flicks my nipple before he nips it making me hiss. Throwing down my shirt, I pull him up to take off his t-shirt and repay his little nip in the process. His chest vibrates with a moan.

I feel Knott's hand slip into the back of my shorts, cupping my ass before he slips both my shorts and boxers off me. My hands have been busy unbuttoning and now unzipping his jeans. He throws his head back as I palm him before I run my hands to his hips to push his jeans down, sliding them down to the floor, followed by his boxers.

I laugh when Knott picks me up and throws me on the bed before he joins me. He is leaning down to kiss me as he grabs my length, but I meet him halfway, crashing my lips against his as my tongue dives into his mouth. I hum with pleasure when he begins stroking me, and I can feel him smile against the kiss. Releasing his lips, I begin to trail kisses down his neck as I suck and nibble my way down to his chest. Knott grabs the back of my head, tugging my hair, making me look at him.

Smirking, Knott turns his attention to my chest as he teases my manhood by running his thumb over my tip. I arch my back into his mouth when he takes one of my nipples between his teeth and tugs as his tongue swirls the bit that is inside his mouth. Oh, God, that is hot. My body ripples with pleasure as I moan. Holy hell! He teases my nipple, and I can feel them go hard against his touch as my moans get louder. I place my hand over my mouth, stopping me from making a sound as I watch my boyfriend move to the other nipple as he grins up at me. Reaching up, he removes my hand from my mouth and places it on his length.

"Don't," Knott breathes, "I want to hear you." I feel my face flush as I stroke him.

He begins to leave a trail of marks down my stomach as he traces the line to my navel, and I gasp when he plunges in his tongue and sucks my soul from me. It feels like a string is tied from my groin to my naval. The sensation tingles down my body. I am panting as his hand increases the speed, and I begin thrusting my hips, fvcking his hand as I start to whine. I want him in me.

"Knott," I gasp, "I'm close. So close." I shudder as I release into his hand. I am mesmerized as my boyfriend licks his fingers before he attacks my mouth again, kissing me as I get a taste of myself mixed with Knott. I feel him stretch out an arm, and my eyes go wide when he opens the drawer pulling out a thing of lube and a condom.

Knott continues to kiss me hotly, and I try to take control of the kiss but find myself being devoured as he flicks open the lid. He pulls back, leaving me breathless as he squirts lube onto his fingers. Panting, I feel myself go hard again, watching as Knott spreads my legs. He traces my entrance lightly with his finger sending a wave of pleasure through me. He pushes one finger inside, and I hiss. Knott stops and looks up at me.

"It was cold," I chuff, "Please don't stop."

Knott grabs my head, kissing me as he gently pushes his finger in farther. I hum with satisfaction as he begins to move his finger back and forth. I throw my head back, whining when he inserts another. Knott's fingers are not small, and fvcking hell, they feel good. I jolt away from his hand when he finds that magical spot, and I hear him chuckle.

"Found it," Knott smiles, and all I can do is nod when he teases it once more. He applies some more lube making me shiver before adding a third finger. I can't believe I feel this full with just his fingers. Looking down, I gasp at the sight of his hardened length. Was he always this big? That is the last coherent thought I have when Knott runs his tongue up my shaft as he thrust in his fingers. I am sinking into an incoherent mess as he works to prepare me. It feels so good.

I whimper when he pulls his fingers out as he grabs a condom ripping open the package with his teeth. Taking it from him, I place it over his tip, rolling it down onto him. He hisses as my hand slides down his length. Knott adds lube before he lines up with my dripping hole. He looks at me, and when I nod, he thrusts inside me, sending the air from my lungs.

"I am almost all in," Knott pants, and I look down. Is he not all in, seriously? My eyes roll back when he thrusts again. "There. Are you ok?" I nod. I feel his length inside me.

"Don't move yet," I say, and I smile when he whines at that command. "Give me a second to adjust." I breathe out, trying to relax. "Move slowly." I feel him pull out before he plunges back in, and I gasp. Knott starts slow, but I can tell he is at his limit. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and meet his thrust this time, making him moan.

"You feel so good," Knott sighs as he thrusts.

"Faster," I breathe on the next thrust as Knott grasps my hips as I drop my arms and am reduced to babbling as I am being filled to the brim. I jerk when he finally finds the right angle to hit my sweet spot with every motion. Tightening around him as he groans with pleasure. The room is filled with the sound of our bodies slapping against each other. I run my hands across Knott's broad back as he pulls my legs up, rolling me up and plunging in deeper.

"Fvck!" I gasp. I didn't know he could go this deep.

"Can I go harder?" Knott asks. I nod quickly, and I tremble underneath him as he pounds into me. Grabbing my knees, Knott spreads me wide as he goes in deep again and again. I realize then that since Knott entered me, he had not once touched my length, but when he hit my sweet spot, my back arches, and my toes clenching as I cum. Holy fvck! I feel myself tighten hard around Knott's shaft, making him shudder in pleasure as he releases.

"That was fvcking fantastic," Knott wheezes as he collapses on top of me. I wrap my arms and legs around him, holding him tight against me. He hadn't pulled out, and I liked the feeling of being connected.

"I love you," Knott whispers in my ear. I kiss his ear, making him laugh.

"I love you, too," I sigh, releasing him.

He drops light kisses all over my face as he pulls out. Standing up, he disposes of the condom disappearing into the bathroom. I can hear water and smile when he comes out with a wet cloth. I watch as he wipes me down. The gentleness of his touch makes my heart flutter.

Reaching up, I cup his cheek, "I have been falling for you since the day you walked into the meeting hall." Knott grabs my hand, kissing it.

"I fall for you every day," Knott smiles.

2225 9-13-19

And that is that! I hope you enjoyed the roller coaster. It was fun :)

VOTE!!