057

A D D I S O N
3 weeks later

I went to all my classes after that day with Ashton. We were basically inseparable.

I laid on his chest playing with his hand and watching a movie Nadia put on. Her and Luke sat on the love seat. Michael was beside Ashton. Ivy was on top of Calum on the chair. Mum and Dad were hard at work making the Easter Dinner. Ben and Jack were outside kicking around a football.

"Do you think Jack was really in love with Rose or she was just for sure gonna be the last girl he'd ever pipe." Luke asks. I hear a loud noise then Luke scream. "It was just a question!" Luke groans.

"Do you ever think about things other than sex?" Calum asks.

Luke stares at him then smirks. "Sometimes I time about you." He winks.

"Ew." Calum squishes his nose.

"What you don't want to love me?" Luke raises a brow.

"He's taken Hemmings." Ivy laughs.

"Oh you're just a beard. He loves me." Luke shrugs. Ivy drops her jaw as all of us break into laughter.

"I thought we were together Cal!" Mikey looks over to him and pretends to be heart broken.

"I am not liking this conversation. I would not date any of you." Calum groans.

"Yeah he's more into like Ryan Reynolds." Ivy nods.

We all chuckle again as Calum's face turns red.

"I only love you." Calum mumbles towards Ivy. She shakes her head laughing. As she kisses him she whispers it back.

Ashton hasn't said it yet. And I'm not saying it until he says it.

He cuddles into me more, moving my body so I'm half way on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"You're so warm." He smiles.

"Yeah, and you're stealing it all!" I groan.

"Good." He smirks.

"Brat."

"Cutie,"

"Loser."

"Beautiful."

"Gross."

"Babe." We keep going.

"Shut up!" Nadia throws a pillow at us.

"Hey!" I groan throwing it back. I miss.

"One you've got shit aim, two you're so annoying." Nadia laughs.

"We're not that annoying." Ashton smiles looking at me.

"You're more annoying." I laugh back at Nadia.

"How dare you say that whilst cheating on me in public-"

"Oh we're not doing that." I giggle.