023

A D D I S O N

I lay staring up at the ceiling. God. I just did the dilly with my first crush. The biggest school flirt. My brothers best friend.

Why did I do that? Why?

Because I'm selfish and stupid. God. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I doing this to Wes.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"Already did." Ashtons voice comes in behind me. I turn around to see his boyish smile.

"Why did we do that?" I ask him.

"Because we wanted to." Ashton shrugs. "I mean for one night atleast." Ashton says as my stomach drops.

"What?" I ask.

"Well I mean you didn't think this meant anything right?" Ashton asks.

I bite my lip. "No." I shrug.

"Thats good. Because thats not happening again." Ashton rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. I wasnt planning on letting it happen. I was just too drunk." I shake my head.

"What?" Ashton furrows his brows. "Your telling me you didn't like it?" Ashton sounds offended.

"Um- it was fine- I guess." I shrug. Still a bit in shocked that I lost my virginity to Ashton Fuck Me Irwin.

"Just fine?" Ashton asks. "I mean we can try again if you really want-"

"Ashton I'm sober and have a boyfriend." I growl. "So whatever this jealousy over me has to stop." I tell him.

"Im not jealous of Wes." Ashton rolls his eyes.

"Okay." I nod.

"Yeah. We need to stop this before anyone sees us together. I can't have that." He nods.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I raise a brow.

"It means me and you would never work in the real world." Ashton laughs.

"Good thing I'm happy with Wes." I lie.

"Oh yeah?" He smirks.

"As happy as I could be." I nod.

"Okay. But just remember when he does fuck you, I had you first. In all sorts of ways. Maybe ill let him know that." He smirks.

"You won't dare." I growl.

"Don't worry, Addi, I don't want anybody to know I hold your v card." Ashton ticks his tongue shaking his head. 

"Whatever Ashton. Just go." I feel rage building. How dare he take something so special and treat it like its nothing. I feel a hot tear escape my eye before I look away wiping it. "Just go." I shake my head.

A S H T O N

I saw her tears. I told myself I had to do this to keep Luke happy but god it was hard. I didn't want to lose her when I just had hee in my grips.

"Addison," I huff sitting on Lukes comfortable bed.

"Ashton just go!" She yells turning to push me.

"No!" I grab her arms.

"Why are you being so bipolar! You just said you didn't want me and now you're acting like this!" She yells crying. God. I wanted nothing more then to hug her and say I'm an idiot. But I'm not like that.

"I-I I'm still a decent guy I'm not gonna leave you crying." I shake my head.

"I said leave Ashton!" She growls still crying.

It was her first time and this is what she has to deal with. God I'm such a idiot.

"No tell me whats wrong!" I tell her getting mad.

"I-its-you. I cheated on Wes. With you of all boys. Hes gonna hate me." She sobs leaning her head on my shoulder.

"What?" I ask. "Is that seriously what you're concerned about?" I raise a brow.

"Hes my boyfriend!" She gasps. I smirk.

"Hes not for you." I shake my head. I am.

"Well you certainly aren't!" She growls. I smirk shaking my head. God if only Luke wasnt such a giant dont stop I could tell her how Im really feeling.

"Well no shit. I have standards Addi." I roll my eyes.

"I hate you!" She cries still slurring a bit from the alcohol. As much as she says shes sober, shes lying through her drunken teeth.

"No you don't." I shake my head placing my hand on her back rubbing it.

"I just wanted to sleep." She cries. I laugh slightly the alcohol fully taking affect now. She probably won't remember this. I pick her up like a bride taking her to her room. I put her on the bed and tuck her into the blankets kissing her forehead quickly.

"Why are you such an asshole?" She grumbles.

"Why are you so nosy?" I ask.

"Because you don't let me know anything." She pouts.

"I'll try not to be an asshole." I nod.

"Okay." She smiles. "Ash?" She hums.

"Mhm?" I mumble.

"Why don't you want to be seen with me?" She asks softly.

"Because it'll start a lot of fights between Luke and I. And you have Wes." I tell her biting my bottom lip.

"You were right." She tells me.

"Oh yeah? About what?" I raise a brow.

"I don't really love Wes. I care for him but I don't love him." She tells me. I let a smile play onto my lips.

"I can read minds love." I announce.

"I'm going to sleep. Get these loud freaks out of my house." She slurs before laying her head down. I laugh heading out and downstairs. I look to see nobodys downstairs.

I turn the music off and look for garbage bags to start cleaning.

I head to the kitchen. The doors locked. I furrow my brows. I press my body against it slamming it open. That's when I see something I never ever wanted to see. Luke plowing a girl against the wall.

AND if I wasn't scarred enough I see her face. Nadia.

"Oh dear fucking god!" I groan covering my eyes. "Y'all need jesus!" I almost puke in my mouth before really thinking about it. "Wait! You two faced assholes!" I growl opening my eyes to see Luke putting on his boxers covering Nadias naked body.

"Get out!" Luke growls.

"So you can fuck her bestfriend but I can't fuck her?" I ask.

"Please stop talking about fucking my baby sister!" Luke yells.

"You're so high on your 'don't fuck my sister' horse that you don't realise what a fucking hypocrite you are!" I roll my eyes. "Nadia you better tame your man." I leave walking out the door. Game on Luke game on.