025

N A D I A

I sit in the library. After Ashton walking in on Luke and I we started fighting. Maybe I was just too embarassed about Ashton Irwin seeing me butt naked doing the nasty with Luke Hemmings. Maybe I should be less afriad of having people see me with him. Maybe I should be more afriad.

Addison still hasn't responded to my messages. I figure shes still coming down from the hangover. But I don't think I'd text me either. I literally fucked her brother. The guy whos made her life hell for the past couple years. And after what he said to her. God.

Am I a bad friend? I wonder.

I hope not.

Why can't she just answer her phone!

I groan.

"Something got you down?" Max asks. I turn to see him eating a sandwich.

"Yeah." I groan.

"Whats up?" He throws himself on the couch beside me. Max is my older brother. Hes a lot like me.

"Just Addison." I roll my eyes.

"Okay whats up with Addison?" He questions. Hes know Addison just as long as me. Addison use to have a huge crush on him in grade 4. I tried to set them up so we'd be sisters but he gave the ring pop to Lora from bible camp instead.

"Its not Addison it was me this time." I tell him.

"What did you do?" Max furrows his brows.

"I-You can't be mad when I tell you." I tell him.

He nods. "Yeah whatever."

"I'm serious Maxwell!" I growl.

He laughs. "Okay okay!" He shoots his hands up. "Tell me whats up."

"I had sex with Luke." I say blankly.

He looks me like I just shot a baby.

"You-"

"You said you wouldn't freak." I warn.

He swallows. "I'm not." He shrugs.

"Whatever." I shrug.

He smirks. "So Addison's mad that you did her brother?" Max asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Well if you want I can do the honor of having sex with Addison to make up for it." Max smirks. I slap his chest quickly. "Okay or not." He laughs.

"Shes had sex with Ashton." I mumble.

"Irwin?" He raises his brow.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Play boy. Hope Addison can hold her own against him." Max shakes his head.

"Yeah me too." I nod.

"You seem upset still." Max comments.