055

A D D I S O N

We stood in front of the school. Everyone had read the story on the news about what happened. Ashton stood next to me chewing gum. He huffed a bit.

"This place makes me depressed." Ivy states and her and Calum walk up hand in hand. They swing there hands as they walk.

"You are depressed." Calum laughs a bit.

"Right." She nods. I chuckle looking at them both as she takes his head in her hands, kissing him.

"Get a room." Luke laughs as him and Nadia walk over. Michael who's been sitting on his Jeep, jumps down to join us.

"I'm gonna have so much homework!" I groan in realization.

"You've only been gone for like two weeks." Ashton shrugs. "Maybe I can help?" He raises a brow. Ivy and Nadia burst into laughter as I join.

An annoyed face falls onto Ashton.

"Fuck off." He mumbles.

"Shh- shh!" I giggle out finally looking at him. "Of course you can help." I smile. His smirk comes back.

"Good." He nods biting his bottom lip.

"Ash-"

The bell goes as everyone begins to rush to class. The loud sound makes me jump but I go back to normal quickly hoping no one noticed.

"Better get going." Michael groans dragging Cal and Ivy along. Luke follows Nadia as I look up to Ashton.

"We going?" I ask. He looks around at everyone heading to class.

"Yeah." He nods grabbing my hand gently as he walks me to my class. He makes sure to keep me away from everyone as we get to English. "I'll get out of class early to walk you to math." He smiles lightly.

"Ash, you don't have to-"

"Hey! I said I'd be here for you so let me." He grinned twirling me around. "Have fun doing essays." He winks heading off to his class.

I smirk shaking my head and going into the room.

God I was already bored.

-

I waited at the door for Ashton to get here but five minutes after the bell went he still wasn't here. I groan, picking up my bag. I mean it's okay if he forgot. I start walking to class. Watching the floor I try to step within the boxes on the ground when-

"Fuck!" I groan. I'm knocked on the door. I look up to see Wyatt Finn looking down at me with a smirk.

"Watch where you're going Addison-"

Just then he's thrown against the lockers, I'm sure you can probably guess by who.

"You think that's funny Finn?" Ashton growls.

"I think I'm hilarious." Wyatt fakes a pout. His long hair bouncing as he does.

Ashton smirks before sending his fist into him.