051

abuse*

A D D I S O N

The room fell silent. Luke will had my hand in his. I looked at Ryder noticing the take away in his hands. Behind him stood Mum, Nadia and Ivy.

"Where'd the boys go?" I ask Luke quietly as they all settle down putting down their food.

"Ashton was livid and he keep trying to fight, so Cal and Mikey took him back to Miley's house." Luke tells me. I nod swallowing. My mouth became dry as Ryder came and sat on the edge of my bed, he placed his hand on my knee, rubbing softly.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He smiled. I smile back feeling terrified. His mouth said that but his eyes said 'if you say anything you're gonna get it'. I saw that look a lot recently.

"I'm glad too." I nod.

"You sound hoarse. I'll go get you some water and tell the doctors you're up." Ryder smiles heading out of the room. I look over to see Luke staring at the door.

"Ashton was trying to fight?" I ask him.

"Huh- oh right. Yeah he was well mad. He did that thing where his shoulders like bounce up and down with his breathing like a wild wolf, yanno?" He retorts looking my way finally. "Why are you smiling?" He furrows his brows.

I finally notice the dumb smile that was plastered on my face.

"Nothing. I need to tell you something-"

"Luke you should take your mum and Nadia home. You guys haven't slept since the accident." Ryder's voice interrupts. Both our heads flash over. Fuck.

Did he hear me?

Did he know I was gonna tell Luke?

"I don't know-"

"Come on, she'll only be in here a few more hours. You're practically asleep and Nadia is passing out currently. She'll be fine." Ryder smiles. And how could you not trust a smile like that.

"Yeah you're right." Luke laughs standing up. "We'll see you in a few." Luke smiles towards me before picking up Nadia and carrying her out the door. Mom followed behind them after telling me she loved me. My heart sank as they closed the door on the way out.

"Thank-" Ryder locks the door. "God, they are gone." He laughs pulling out a small baggy of white powder. He opens it then pours some on the desk. Taking his black card he lines it up before snorting it all. He head flying back as he blinks heavily. Coughing a little he laughs wiping his nose. "I can't fucking stand crying." He laughs like a bit of a psycho. "Luke you, you're always so fucking whiny. 'Ryder why'd you hit me?' 'Ryder you promised!' 'Stop it Ryder!' God you're so fucking annoying." He giggles as he mimicked me. I feel a tear dribble down my cheek. My hand weakly reaches up to wipe it away.

"I thought you said you loved me." I take a deep breath.

"See there you go fucking whining again." He groans. More tears escape my face as he finally looks over at me. "Oh don't cry." Ryder walks to the edge of my bed, crawling onto it. "I'm the only one who does love you. You got that? I'm the only one here for you. It's always been fucking me Addison, don't you see that!" He grabs my bruised wrists tightening his grip, swing them around.