016

A D D I S O N
November 28th

I park the car and look at Ryder who's smirking.

"What?" I ask.

He puts his hand on the side of my face pulling me in as his lip dance against mine. I kiss him back out of habit at this point. His tongue slips into my mouth as we keep the kiss going. When he pulls away his teeth tug at my bottom lip gently. I feel blush creeping onto my face. He bites his lip looking at me.

"I know we haven't always seen eye to eye on things but I'm gonna get better for you." He smiles and holds onto both my of hands.

I bite my lip.

"Don't say it. Prove it." I turn an get out of the car heading into the club.

I hear Ryder chasing after me as I go to find my mom sitting at a table with Calum.

"What took you so long love?" Mom asks. I smile about to make up an excuse when I feel a hand fall on my back.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, Liz. I saw Addison out in the parking lot and we were talking about my car. Your husband told me to check this place out. Small world eh?" He smirks. Mom laughs falling for his lies. Hes the perfect gentlemen. I wonder if I use to laugh like that when he was sweet to me. When I didnt know about the lies. I wonder how I look when I was inlove. His lies dance across my mother then meets Calum. Ryder smirks. "I don't think we'vd been introduced." Ryder holds out his hand.

"Mr.Thorneberry this is Calum Hood. Calum is a football player and in the band with Luke." I introduce them to eachother. Calum shakes his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you sir." Calum nods. Woah, hes almost respectable.

"And why weren't you at dinner on Saturday?" Ryder raises a brow.

"I was with my sister." Calum stutters a bit. I look at him and narrow my eyes trying to figure him out. He growls towards me as I roll my eyes.

"Hm. How about you--" Ryder searches his pocket and pulls out a bill. He hands it to Calum. "Go grab yourself, Liz and miss.Addison here a drink." Ryder winks. Calum nods and quickly walks off.

"Well honey I'm gonna go to the back to check on the boys. Ill see you when there time comes." Mom pulls me into a hug. I embrace her back and smile slightly. I missed her. I miss everyone in my regular life.

She pulls away and leaves as I turn to Ryder.

"You know I quite like it was you call me Mr.Thorneberry. It rolls off your tongue nicely, kitten." Ryder bites his lip going to kiss me but I pull back.

"Ryder! Someone could see." I growl.

"So?" He laughs pulling me towards himself.

"So I'm underage." I warn him.

He rolls his eyes then pulls me into a small area guarded by curtains.

"Out of sight, out of mind." He giggles throwing my arms over my head like Ashton did... Why am I thinking about Ashton right now? He should be the very last thing on my mind. But his stupid face keeps invading my thoughts. Like an itch you can't scratch, theres Ashton Irwin to pop his way into my thoughts.