015

A D D I S O N
November 28th

Being inlove is hard. Of course no one ever said it would be easy. See when Ryder and I first met we were inlove. Truly, madly and deeply. Ryder had his own addictions. He said I was his worse one. But also I was the best addiction a boy could have. When the other options were coke and gambling. I guess every millionaire has their dirty little secrets.

He worshipped the lines. And I worshipped him. Giving him a high that no lonely man could even dream of. Ryder Thorneberry had it all. Or he thought he did anyways.

I told the girls to stay away and let Wes know I'd be leaving him. Atleast thats what Ryder knows. Nadia and Ivy have been working over time to find the one person Ryder Thorneberry feared. Daddy Thorneberry.

Hanging out with him was a like a dream when he wasn't trying to be manipulative. I sit on his leather couch. Tucked in to one of his fuzzy blankets laying my head on his chest. I couldn't help but feel happy. His hands weaved his way in my hair. I smile as the newest episode of The Fosters comes on. I bite my bottom lip. He shivers even under the warm blanket.

"What did you do before I came here?" I ask turning to face him. His irises look a lot bigger.

"Nothing." He shakes his head. "Lay down." He looks back at the TV.

"Are you high? Seriously? You told me you'd never do it infront of me!" I growl standing up.

"I don't remember snorting a line infront of you." Ryder shakes his head standing up to follow me. "I didn't even know you were coming over today. So I just did it." Ryder shrugs placing his hands on my cold arms.

"You promised when we first got together that you'd never do it around me." I argue.

"I'm sorry. Okay?" He pouts and pulls me in. "I'll stop doing it, if thats what you want." He nods kissing my hand.

"I have to go, moms making us go watch Luke band play at a gig." I groan.

"Will that Ashton kid be there?" He raises a brow.

I look at him confused but nod. "I mean hes in the band after all." I shrug. I turn away from him putting on my shoes.

"Oh well how about I come with you?" Ryder presses his lips to the nap of my neck. "Daddys out of town, I can just say I'm watching over you for the business." He kisses up to my ear whispering softly.

"I-I thought you had a business meeting." I swallow the pit in my throat.

"Its rearrangable, time with you isn't." Ryder turns me to face him as he pecks my lips softly.

I bite my lip. "Fine. You can come." I nod. He smirks.

"Let me go get changed." Ryder kisses my forehead and heads upstairs. I grab my phone and shoot a text to wes and the girls.

Im sick so I can't go tonight

Ryders coming don't show up.

I send the first to Wes and the other one to the girls.

Ryder comes down in a tshirt and jeans. He grabs my hand pulling me out the door.

"Rolls royce or tesla?" He smirks.

"I want to drive the Mclaren." I smile.

"If you crash my car, I swear to god-"

I grab the keys from his hand heading to the drivers side. I hop in the car and start it up.