047

*abuse warning ⚠️

N A D I A

We sat and waited in the cell quietly.

"So you mean to tell me you were all an item one way or another and now you all hate eachother?" The officer laughs at our serious situation.

"Well, we don't hate eachother." Ivy and Calum remain holding hands.

"Traitor." I hear Addison mumble making me giggle.

"Yes officer. Now can we go?" Luke groans. "I've got a doctors appointment at 6am tomorrow. I need to get home."

"Sure it's not a whore appointment?" I mumble.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry-"

"Until you die." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." Luke shakes his head putting his face in his hands.

I hear someone clear their throat and look up to see Quinn and Ryder. They both sport the same 'what the hell' face. I look at Addison and notice she's shaking.

"May I help you?" The officer asks as another officer follows the boys.

"They paid for two of the girls bail." The older officers smiles unlocking the door. We've already said none of us want to press charges but officer do little wanted us to learn a lesson and set 100$ bail on us. I thought everyone would just laugh and make us spend a night in here.

Of course I underestimated the jealousy of Ryder Throneberry. He wouldn't let her spend one minute alone with Ashton if it was up to him. It's been like three months since Ashton left Addison at the hospital and though she doesn't say anything I know it still eats at her. Ashton's never been the best- well the best anything. But he's always tried for her.

Ryder Thorneberry is a lying conniving prick. He's got no right to be mad at Ashton for something things he's done to Addison. He won't even let us hang out with him there asserting himself into her life.

"Come on, Adds." Ryder nodded. I notice Ashton's head whip to her. A look of need falling onto his face. I got up and smiled walking over to Quinn. I reach through the wide bars to hold his hands. He pulls me close to him then whispers in my ear.

"We'll talk about this later." Then hums kissing my temple. A sad expression crosses my face but I quickly change it nodding. I look back at the rest of my paint covered peers. A feeling of want filled me. We never all just sat together when everything was okay. But maybe that's because everything was never always okay. I wanted to be the group of people who just sat together and talked. I glance at Luke catching his eyes. He smiles lightly in a moment a let a small smile fill my face as well.

I hated him for what he did.

But I loved him for everything else.

This rag tag group of misfits wasn't perfect.

But hell neither was the high school quarter back and the millionaire.

Ivy gave me a confused look as they opened the door and Addison shyly left the cage we were in.

"Nadia." Quinn asked.