029

N A D I A

"Kiss me." Luke hums sleepily. I do as he asks as his head rests on my chest. One of my hands entangled in the rain forest hair he has. The other types my essay on the laptop. He groans his body vibrates against mine. His chest rising and falling like a infant trying to get to sleep. "Why can't we just cuddle."

"Because not everyone is in a band like you. Some of us have to actually do good in school to go anywhere." I look down at him. He smirks his teeth catching his bottom lip.

"You could always be my tour manager, come place to place with us. Keep us in check." He smiles holding my hand. He looks up to meet my eyes at the end of his sentence showing off his bedroom eyes.

"Oh yeah and how would I do that?" I bite my lip. He smirks throwing me on top of him so I'm straddling him now he moves my laptop and right as we start kissing we hear it.

A bed creeks and we hear hushed moans.

"Ew." Luke grumbles as I crawl off of him.

"Two kids inlove." I laugh. Luke still hasn't talked to them.

"Two kids on my damn nerves." Luke throws his shirt and pants on getting up and opening the door. I follow him as he knocks on Addisons door.

"Fuck." Ashton mumbles from behind the door.

"Can you please at least keep it down." Luke growls.

"You know what, you guys finish up. Then come downstairs, we're all gonna talk." I tell them grabbing Lukes hand pulling him downstairs.

"I don't want to talk to them." He groans.

I turn around pushing him back. He trips and falls back onto the couch.

"You two are best friends and she's your sister Luke Robert Hemmings! You can either forgive them and talk to them or I'm leaving." I tell him.

He swallows.

"Now figure your shit out." I walk to the other chair sitting down. Ashton and Addison walk down stairs. She's covered in hickeys. Her and Ashton are still in the whole cupcake phase. But apparently he can still play mean. I hear a lot of the topics. Ivy moves and Calum's has been fine. He took her advice and moved on to another girl. She's actually not that bad at all. Short and tanned.

Addison is dealing with the regret of not telling Wes what happened. Sometimes I think I catch her crying.

"What's up?" Addison asks as they sit on the love seat. Ashton's jaw in clenched.

"I wanted to talk." Luke hums sounding annoyed.

"No you didn't. Nadia wanted you to." Addison laughs humourlessly shaking her head.

"Well now I do." Luke shrugs. "So let me talk." He tells me.

"Okay." Addison shrugs.

"I don't care if you two date." Luke let's the words fall from his mouth. "Addison you've been cool with me and Nadia for the past month. Which means I should be a good big brother and let you both be happy." Luke looks at Addison. "Ashton-"