038

A D D I S O N

I head down the stairs to see Ryder running his hands through his wet hair. The pizza sits on the table as he texts. I grab his phone quickly to see who he's texting.

"Is it about Luke?" I ask.

"Just telling your dad he got out of surgery. He's gonna be okay." Ryder nods then heads over to the couch. Ryder always let me on his phone. He told me he had nothing to hide from me. Ashton's the opposite. He didn't like me anywhere near his phone. God how did I not see this coming. "Are you feeling better now?" He asks. I nod.

"Just wish things weren't so shit." I groan.

"He's gonna be alright." He hugs me.

I sit down beside him and he takes out a slice of pizza.

"So, are you not into me anymore?" I break the silence.

He laughs. "What?"

"Are you not into me?" He laughs again.

"Addison I am so beyond into you. I'm just not gonna take advantage of you going through this stuff. You may think I'm an asshole but I'm not." Ryder laughs. He pulls me over top of him so I'm straddling him again. "But when you're okay, I'll gladly take the offer Kitten." He bites his lip.

"Sure I can't convince you?" I whimper kissing up and down his neck. I decide to leave some hickeys whilst messing around. His breath which was once steady now hitched.

"Kitten." He growls. I pull away smirking.

"What?" I place my hands on my hips.

"You're being a bad girl." He shakes his head.

"Am not!" I protest.

"You sure?" He raises a brow. I nod. He flips me over so he's straddling me now. My head hits the couch as he crawls over top of me. "I think you're a liar." He smirks.

I bite my lip. "I'm not." I smirk back. My phone begins to ring.

Ryder grabs it from my pocket.

"Ash." He rolls his eyes. "I take it that talk didn't go to well."

"No. He was with another girl." I swallow.

"I told you Kitten." He runs his hands through his hair. He clicks answer before I try to grab it from his hands.

"She's busy." Ryder puts on a Australian accent. He hangs up and connects our lips before pinning my hands above my head.

"What happened to not taking advantage?" I groaned into his mouth.

"You want this, and I'm all for some revenge." He growls. He lets me up. "Upstairs." He demands. I head upstairs to my bedroom. As he follows me he smirks. I get in before laying on the bed. Ryder closed and locks the door.

"Come're." He points to the end of the bed. I follow his instructions. "Take off your robe." He tells me. I do as told letting him see my matching Calvin's. He laughs. "Hands." He mumbles grabbing his tie from the bag he has. I put my hands in front. He ties the together. He pushes me back so my arms are above my head. As he slowly strips I feel heat building between my legs. This will show Ashton I'm not someone he can just use.

"Ry-"

"Sh." He places his finger above my lips. His fingers work his way down before rubbing my clit with his thumb and pushing in his pointer finger. I let out a gasp. As he motions in and out my hips rock with him.

"Ryder." I moan trying not to move my arms.

He pushes a second finger in and watches my back arch with a evil smirk. He tongue replaces his thumb.

"Fuck Ryder." I whimper. The pain setting in. His tongue spells out his full name as moans slip like autumn leaves falling. "Ry!" I feel my core tensing and my body swelling for satisfaction. My arms move to push his face down more. He pulls back before holding up my arms.

His fingers go back to work as he pumps more moans falling.

"I'm gonna-" I pant. He holds me down adding the last finger. I finish as he keeps licking and pumping to help ride out the orgasm. My body falls up and down. "Ry-" I mumble closing my eyes.

"Not done yet." He shakes his head.

I nod as he slips on a condom. He slowly inserts himself allowing me to adjust to his size. Im uncomfortable at first until he starts to thrust slowly.

"You okay?" He mutters.

I nod. "Go faster." I tell him. He smiles. As his pace picks up all you can hear is our body's touching and our panting and moans. He hits the right spot getting quite the reaction.

"Right there Ryder!" I gasp he keeps hitting it as my second orgasm of the night hits.

I orgasm twice more before Ryder finishes. When he pulls out and lays next to me I cuddle into him. He wraps his arm around me.

"Why did we not do that sooner?" Ryder pants. I look at him before we before break into laughter. But a guilt begins to grow. What if Ashton didn't sleep with that girl?

-

I wake up cuddled into Ryder's neck.

"Good morning." His morning voice hums. I flutter my eyes open to smile slightly.

"Morning." I purr in his ear. I flip over to go to the washroom, grabbing my phone. I look to see 30 missed calls and 50 missed texts all from Ashton. I swipe to see them. They many all consist of spam to get my attention.

Who was that?!?

Addison answer me!

I'm not playing around

Addison are you cheating on me?

Addison please answer me

The girl means nothing

Please Addison I need you.

I needed you.

I message him back. Am I horrible? No. No he did it first.

We need to talk please.

Addison I was drunk

I didn't mean to

I'm sure you didn't.

I bite my lip before Ryder comes into the washroom with a toothbrush. He kisses the back of my head before brushing his teeth.

"Better get ready. We gotta go see Luke soon." He tells me. I nod.

"Maybe we should take a shower." I smirk. He focuses his dark lust filled eyes at me.

"I mean you are in need of one. You're extremely dirty." He laughs stripping off his shirt. I smirk back. Ashton can have his fun, why can't I have mine.