022

A D D I S O N

I head into Lukes room. Still a little buzzed. My bottom half still a bit numb from Ashton causing me to walk very slowly. I get into Lukes room to see him running his hands through his hair.

"Luke?" I ask catching his attention. He looks at me with daggers.

I swallow looking at the floor. He stays silent.

"Are you mad?" I ask.

"No." He says fakely.

"Oh?" I ask raising my head.

"Ashton's an asshole and I'm sure he was just trying to fill his bucket list." Luke shrugs. My heart falls to my stomach.

"No, it wasn't like that." I shake my head.

"Then how exactly was it like?" He asks.

"It was-- I don't need to explain it to you!" I demand.

"Well, sounds like you just don't have the answers baby sis. So I'll tell you, you mean nothing to him, you were just an easy fuck. You should be happy I'm mad at him and not you." Luke smiles patting my shoulder.

"You aren't mad at me?" I ask.

"I mean it would be pretty hypocritical. I mean, you fucked my bestfriend, I fucked yours. We're even right?" Luke smirks. My heart falls to my ass.

"You did what?" I yell.

"I fucked Nadia. In a broom closet." Luke smiles.

I hear the door open to see Nadia.

"You fucked my brother?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"I-I Uh-"

"Well you can't be mad at her, you are her." Luke shrugs. My face feels hot with anger. "But you also cheated on little Wes. And cheating doesn't slide, so were gonna call him-"

"No!" I try to grab his phone from his hands. I can't believe I did this. Even drunk me should be that stupid.

"What? Maybe he'll forgive you. Probably not but maybe." He smirks.

"Luke why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Because there's rules in life that need to be followed." Luke narrows his eyes at me. "And its the right thing to do." he shrugs going back to dialling.

"When have you ever cared about the right thing?!?" I scream.

He looks at me with a cheeky grin. "Since it benefits me." He laughs. He presses call as Nadia grabs the phone hanging up.

"I don't like when you act like this." She shakes her head leaving the room.

"Fuck," Luke mumbles. "Nadia wait!" He chases her leaving me alone in the room. I sit softly on his bed.

How the fuck did I become this girl. The girl who cheats on her boyfriend and sneaks around with older men.

L U K E