002

A D D I S O N
October 21st

Dinner was set perfectly. Mum never missed a beat when it came to these dinners. Everything had to be perfect because the boys were 'absolute treats.' Which is the biggest lie since Hitler told the Jews that it was just a work camp. I tug on my lip with my teeth and walk in to see mum, Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. Usually I sat near mum but today the only seat was right between Ashton and Michael. I growl under my breath and sit. Well atleast try to sit but before I can one of the boys pulls the chair out and I fall on my ass. Calum and Ashton both stiffle their laughs.

"God, Addi. Watch before you sit." Calum says between laughs. I bare my teeth slightly at that awful nickname. Luke, Ben and Jack always use to call me Addi to annoy me when I was younger and ever since then I've hated it. With a passion.

"You pulled out from me! I could have hit my head and--"

"Honey! Calm down I'll get you some ice." Mum smiles heading to the kitchen.

"What are gonna do Addi? You gonna cry?" Ashton fake pouts.

I feel the pit building in my stomach and throat. Of course it didn't hurt me but you know when someone asks if you're gonna do something and your mind is like yeah sure, well thats whats happening. Tears well in my eyes as I look down.

"Oh my god shes actually crying. You're such a little bitch." Calum laughs in my face.

"Guys come on now--"

Luke being nice? This never happeneds. And here I was thinking he hates me but I knew my big brother still cared--

"I would cry too if I looked like a pig."

Yep, nope, still an asshole. Thanks Luke, really. Maybe next time I'll tell the boys how you still pee'd the bed at 14 years old. Or how I have to help you with all your homework, even though you're older. Or-- Michael shifts his hand to my thigh rubbing circles on it.

No, No, No!

Not again. I grab his hand and throw it off of me. He looks hurt for a second before swallowing it.

"Yeah she is a pig." Michael raises a brow.

Tell them how you really feel Michael.

"Oink oink." Ashton oinks in my ear.

"Piss off." I growl as my glossy eyes meet his and he smirks. Ashton likes a challenge. His current one is to sleep with all of the senior body. Which he'll have to do twice because he skips so much, hes definitely not graduating.

"What did you say Addi. I couldn't quite hear you." He smirks coming closer.

I grit my teeth the go to push him back but he grabs my hands. Making me stay close to him.

"Come on Addi, speak up." He runs his tongue along his bottom lip. Ashton Fletcher Irwin is best known for his good looks and bad attitude. Hes got anger management problems and blows up everyday. Hes the bad boy every girl thinks they can fix-- but they can't. Ashton was meant to stay broken. He liked it. It gave him a lot more power over people. And of course, he loved that. Usually when Ashton wants a fight people just walk away for their own safety.

"I said piss off." But I wasn't always the smartest and I smuggly stood alittle too proud with my choice of words.

Ashtons hands tightened around my wrists. Crushing them slowly as the pride fell from me and he picked it up. He smirked his classic smirk then raised a brow.

"Those are pretty foul words Addi." He clicked his tongue tsking at me. "What would your father say?" He asks then mum pops her head in and Ashton drops my hands and smiles innocently. I'll admit he did it well. He could play both the good boy and the bad boy so perfectly it was hard to tell what he was.

"Okay lets eat." Mum smiles handing me the ice pack. I groan slightly knowing this isn't the end of it.

-

During dinner Calum kept kicking my leg causing me to wince and whimper under my breath. I look down to see the big bruise in its first stages. I guess I fell down. If I told mom she'd just assume I'm lying to get them out. Which I wouldn't put past myself. They are that bad. You might think hey why not bring over some friends. I do have them surprizingly. Two. They know the most about what happens with the boys, other then the boys themselves. Who FYI think they know everything. And also FYI they don't.

I pull my leg back out of Calums reach and he furrows his brows at me. Like I took a bone from a dog. Luke rants on about some guitar that mom 'should totally buy him because its a life investment.' Luke hasn't saved a dime of his own money where as I have thousands saved. For college but its still mine. Mom bought Luke and guitar which hes beaten to death and me a keyboard but Luke insists I shouldn't have it because I'm 'not talented'. Which isn't really wrong but I am good. I think.

Every Saturday I really wish Ben and Jack were here. They were the only ones who stood up to Luke and his friends about me. Dad just said "they must like you" and laughed about it with mom. Guessing who I'd marry and who would become their son-in-law. Which is gross. They always said Calum--which is even more gross.

I look at Calum to see him stuffing his face with food. He looks up and sees me watching then says what with his mouth full. I shrug rolling my eyes then looking back down at the floor. I'm really just waiting for this dinner party to be over so I can head to my room and watch netflix. Is that such a bad thing.

"Addi's got a date." Luke says. My jaw drops. How did he even know that? I sip from my water.

"Addison really! Is it with Calum?" Mum asks as I spit out my water and he chokes on his food.

"No!" We both cough out.

"Oh." Mum frowns. "Then whos it with?" She raises a brow. "And do I like his mom?" She adds.

"His names Wes. And no you don't know his mom because he just moved to town." I say.

"And how did you convince him to go out with you?" Calum smirks.

"Oh ha ha-- You got a little something there droops." I point out the food on his shirt then roll my eyes.

"Wait-- Wes as in the new guy whos covered in tattoos, drives a motorcycle and smokes?" Luke covers his mouth acting shocked. I narrow my eyes at him considering he does 2 of those three things and his friends do all of them.

"Yep thats the one." I say wincing waiting for moms reaction.

"Well is he cute?" Mom asks. I look at her shocked. She found all this out and didn't freak out. Woah.

"The cutest boy at Lakeshore." I smile.

"Im sure he fucking is." Ashton says under his breath as I furrow my brows.

"Well as long as hes nice and you don't start getting tattoos, smoking and riding motorcycles then I support you." Mum smiles brightly as the boys look pissed. They probably wanted her to yell and scream. Ha ha. Boys 0. Addison 1.