006

A D D I S O N
October 23rd

I feel a pit in my stomach of anger. My brothers always had everything I had. And he'd find anyway to turn people and things against me. Ashton furrows his brows then runs upstairs in a rage breaking things.

"What the fuck?" I ask again alittle louder.

"Calm down, Addi its just a game." Ivy slurs clearly drunk. Addi. Shes never called me Addi and it kinda hurt hearing it fall from one of my bestfriends lips.

"No! No! She right I shouldn't have done that." Nadia cries as she rushes over to see me. She crushes me with her arms. "I'm so so so sorry, Addison." I look at Luke who's just staring at me with daggers.

"Who dared you?" I ask.

"It doesn--"

"It does matter Ivy." I tell her. "Who dared her?" I ask again this time louder.

Luke raises his hand and smirks. "Guilty." He laughs. I roll my eyes.

"Stay the hell away from MY friends." I growl then drag Nadia's drunk ass up the stairs. Shes absolutely smashed. I pull her up onto my bed and lay her down. She cuddles into my blankets as I heard glass break. My head flashes with the sound as I walk over to the bathroom to see Ashton sitting on the floor with bloody knuckles.

"Ashton what the hell? Mums gonna kill us." I groan as he pats the ground beside him. I grab a moist towel and sit beside him grabbing his hands and dabbing the cuts.

"Thanks." He mutters softly.

"Why do you act like this?" I furrow my brows.

"I wasn't taught to act differently." Ashton shrugs.

"Well you should learn. Take a class on anger management or something." I say as I look up to see his eyes watching my hands carefully. I bite my bottom lip as he moves his hand to under my chin. He pulls me into his lips as he gently kisses me. And I'd be lying if I said it didn't happen before. Everytime he gets drunk he tries to get into my pants. But his attitude when I deny him or he wakes up the next morning is just as bad if not worse than before. I pull away making him pout.

"I'm sorry was I bad?" Ashton asks. I shake my head.

"I have Wes and you're drunk. So I can't kiss you." I tell him.

"B-but you kissed Michael." Ashton says softly.

"He kissed me Ash--"

Ashtons mouth connects with mine. He goes over top of me with his hands on both sides of my cheeks. I want to pull away but something inside me screams not to. So I let him kiss me. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for an enterance. I refuse as he pulls my hair a bit causing my mouth to open. He takes this time to roam my mouth.

"Ash are you in-- Sorry for interupting." Michael says as we both pull apart. Michael looks hurt and I didn't really care. Hes hurt me a lot.

"Yeah. I'm clearly busy." Ashton rolls his eyes.

"Okay." Michael hums walking away. Ashton looks back at me then goes to kiss me again but I quickly stand up.