019

A D D I S O N
November 30th

I stare down at the desk. The paints been drying so everytime we move it flakes off a bit.

"We wouldn't be stuck here if Nadia didn't flick paint in my eye." Michael rolls his eye. 

"If you just took it like a man maybe we'd be fine." Nadia shrugs.

"Maybe if Michael didn't get the door shut on us, we'd be fine." Ivy comments.

"Leave Mikey alone." Luke rolls his eyes.

"Well it is his fault." Wes shrugs. "We wouldn't be in that situation if he put in the door stop." He finishes looking over at Luke.

"Well aren't you just a know it all douche." Ashton puts on a cheeky grin. His dimples poke out making him look adorable. Wait no. No. None of that.

"Well I'm just saying." Wes shrugs.

"Well maybe just say less." Ashton turns his head cockily.

"Maybe if you weren't such a dick girls would want to spend more than one night with you." Wes comes back.

"I think you got it twisted. I like one night stands. Its not my fault girls want me. And you can only get Addi." Ashton rolls his eyes. I send daggers at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I growl.

"I mean, your uptight. And a prude." Ashton chuckles as Calum and Michael join along with him. My face fills red as I look down at the table.

"I don't think we're talking about the same girl Irwin." Wes smirks licking his bottom lip.

Everyones jaw drops.

"Ew." Luke groans.

"Whatever." Ashton slumps into his car looking the other way.

I smirk looking at Wes as he holds my hand.

Michael starts to whistle a random tune as Ashton drums a beat into the table.

"Can you like-- not?" Nadia asks. Ashtons head flashes towards her.

"Would you rather me bang a beat into you princess?" Ashton fake pouts. I feel a fire growing in my stomach.

"You're not my type Irwin." Nadia rolls her eyes.

"Give me a night and maybe I will be." Ashton shrugs.

"Ashton can you just shut up? I have a headache from the bloody paint on my face!" Luke explodes. All of us look at him confused.

"Calm down." Ashton huffs.

"Just stop talking." Luke growls.

Ashton puts his hands up in defense as Mr.Oliver walks in. We all straighten out as he shakes his head.

"I got the jobs for you all now." He tells us as the boys groan. "Clifford and Tucker you're going outside to pick up trash and change the trash cans. Hood and Trainor you will be cleaning the bathrooms. Hemmings and Coleman, hallways. Irwin and Hemmings, basement."