027

A D D I S O N

"Bake sales are stupid." Ashton whines. Today was my last day home alone. Ashton came over to see Luke, I told him he went to see Jack. But Ashton decided this was the best time for him to annoy me. Hes spent the last week trying to get me back. And last night we kissed.

"So last night--"

"Meant nothing." I finish off as he looks kind of hurt.

"It did. And you know it did." He rolls his eyes.

"Ashton you said it yourself. No one sees us together. And you don't want them to because I'm some sort of ugly beast." I roll my eyes back.

"I never said that!" He shouts as I put the 4th batch of cookies in. "I said people wouldn't understand us. And it wasn't afraid to be seen with you. I was afraid of what others would do or say to you. I don't want you getting hurt." Ashton follows me.

"Says the boy who bullied me most of my life!" I laugh.

"I didn't know how to handle my feelings! Okay?" Ashton screams.

"You obviously still don't-" He pushes me against the fridge kissing me softly. When we break away I pout slightly.

"I'm sorry." He comments. I nod.

"Lets get back to baking." I nod again.

I picked some flour off of the table.

"This is so boring--" I threw the handful into his face. He quickly blows out and coughs trying to get the powder out of his lungs. "Jesus! Okay you asked for it!" Ashton annouces picking up some of the cake batter and throwing it towards me. I try to dodge it but it gets in my hair.

"Ashton!" I scream.

"Addison!" He mocks my higher voice.

"You know, you're really-" I grab an egg from behind me. "An egg head." I squish it on his skull then smirk.

He shakes his head as a whole food fight starts. We throw anything we can. He grabs my waist hoisting me on the kitchen island. I feel all the eggs crack under my ass.

"Ashton! The eggs!" I laugh. He smirks pushing all our hard work off the table. "Ash-"

His lips attack mine hungerily. I squirm underneath him. His large hands run down my body as my forearms hold up my weight. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I tease him, not opening my mouth as he grabs my hair and I groan into his mouth letting his tongue sneak in and fight mine for dominace. His hand comes to the zipper on my skirt.

"You really should have known this would happen when you're wearing this." He smirks against my lips.

"You like it?" I laugh throwing my head back as he leaves marks down my neck.

"I'm gonna like it a lot more when its on the floor." He growls trying to get it to come off. He struggles.

"Here Ash, let me help you--"

"I got it!" He looks up to my eyes angered. He tries once more before ripping it off.

"Ashton that costs so much money!" I whine.

"Sh." He pecks my lips. I bring my mouth down to his collar kissing and sucking roughly. "You know I always imagined doing you here." He smirks.

My hand finds its way down to his jeans. As I try to undo them.

"Eager, are we?" Ashton laughs. He backs up pulling his shirt off. I lick my lips.

"Take your pants off." I try to sound demanding. Ashtons shakes his head and smirks.

"I don't remember taking orders from you princess." Ashton's eyes darken as he walks over to me and strips my shirt. He leaves my bra on then hooks his finger around my panties. "So you're not gonna see that Wes kid again right?" Ashton asks with his thumb pressed against my heat.

"Ashton-"

He slowly begins to rub me. "Right?" He asks. Soft moans fall from my mouth.

"Ash please-" I whine biting my lip.

"Just say you won't see him anymore!" Ashton growls.

"I won't Ash, please!" I gasp and moan as he quickly pulls down my panties and inserts himself in me. I moan in relief as a new tension begins to build. This was a lot different then our first time. He was rough and painful. But the good kind of painful.

His finger tips dig into my hips as his fingernails scratch and dig in drawing blood. Only a little. My hands run through his hair but then when he hits my gspot they scratch all the way down his back. "Fuck Ashton!" I gasp sounding breathy. I keep digging my nails in as he moans. The smell of lust fills the room. "Faster!" I buck my hips with him. He smirks taking my hands and pinning them above my head. "Ashton!" I whine feeling my climax building.

"Don't!" He growls. I bite my lip as he keeps thrusting to his own beat, sometimes slowing to watch me wiggle in pleasure. I whimper as I try to hold the orgasm off.

"Ashton please!" I beg as he keeps my hands above my head.

"No." He smirks watching me squirm.

He goes back to speeding it up as endless moans fall from my parched throat.

"Do it." He laughs as I let the relief wash over me. My body falls numb to the counter. I twitch slightly and gasp as he keeps hitting my gspot intensifying the orgasm. I moan as he smiles then pecks my lips.

"Ash-" I bite my lip. "It hurts." I feel the aching in my bones.

"Let me finish." He laughs shaking his head as I smirk but nod.

He keeps thrusting then pulls out and releases himself on my stomach.

"Surprise! You're not pregnant!" Ashton laughs. I shake my head. We just had sex and thats what he says. I laugh as he grabs me a towel, wiping up his little babies. Ew. He leans down and pecks my lips but I beg for more. His hand goes around my throat as he continues to kiss me passionately.

"You're my favourite." He laughs then kisses my nose.

"What are we gonna do." I groan as he pulls me up. His forehead rests gently against mine.

"You get rid of Wes. Then we'll worry about everyone else." He nods.

"Okay." I nod back.