056

L U K E

I stood outside at the bleachers with everything ready. My arms were shaking and my legs barely held me up.

This was the biggest thing I had ever done for ANYONE, let alone Nadia. I wanted this moment to be the best, the thing she'll tell her mom all about.

I look around me at the rose petals sprawled out on the ground along with the path of roses leading to me. There's a teddy bear and a box of dark chocolate. I know she's gonna love it, but is that because she loves it or because she loves me.

I bite my lip waiting. The sound of music starts as I hear people coming this way. I notice her when she turns the corner. She's got 2 dozen roses in her arms and there's a dozen more around me.

She smirks and shakes her head coming towards me.

A smile plays on my face as she nears.

"Hemmings." She states.

"Nadia." I smile. She looks at me and raises a brow.

"Impress me." She smirks.

"Okay, um so. Where do you start.

When I first met you, you were such an annoying little brat. You were one of Addison's first friends and you were always like family to me. Like the kind you hate though. But as we grew I realized you were so much more than just someone my sister hung out with. I always knew I wanted you to be apart of the family. That's never changed. Ever.

It's just- you're so great and I know I mess up a lot and that we started like star-crossed lovers but- But now everything's aligned. The stars are perfect and it's our time.

Make me the happiest Hemmings again, and be my girlfriend." I smile lightly.

She places her finger on her chin thinking about it.

God I knew it was too damn cheesy-

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She smiles. A goofy grin came to me.

"Thank god." I laugh as she embraces me into a hug. "Is it too soon to use the L word?" I ask jokingly. She punches my stomach laughing.

"Fuck off Hemmings."

"I love you too."

"I love you."

A D D I S O N

We laid on top of each other panting.

"Fuck." He laughs. A smile plays on my face.

I take his hand in mine, flipping onto my side. I lay my head on his chest closing my eyes.

"Don't go to sleep!" Ashton giggles. "That was good."

"Mhm." I bite my bottom lip. "You're gonna have to get this car cleaned." I giggle.

"What do you mean? They're memories." Ashton laughs. I feel his chest vibrate. I smile. I could stay like this for days. "So does this make us-"