017

A D D I S O N
November 28th

We sit in the car quietly. I look over to see him running his hands through his nice hair. I bite my lip stressed about what hes gonna say. I watch his adams apple falling into his neck as he swallows his slience. He looks over me and meets my eyes.

"I think Nadia's like obsessed with me." He chuckles lightly and runs his hand through his hair. I furrow my brows and narrow my eyes at him.

"What?" I ask. Challenging him to use better words.

"Nadia. You told me you and her weren't friends anymore. So why would she show up at the club? Shes clearly obsessed with one of us." Ryder looks at me serious. I let my jaw drop. Hes really being serious. I swallow the air and take a deep breath.

"Yeah. Thats why we aren't friends anymore. She really wanted you. And I told her you were mine." I nod clenching my jaw.

"You fought for me?" Ryder bites his bottom lip letting his fingers dance on my exposed thigh. I nod. "Good." He laughs and kiss me gently. "Your moms gonna be home soon. Go get some sleep." He nods. I smile getting out of the car. "Goodnight love." He hums.

"Goodnight Ry." I smirk heading up to my room and taking a deep breath. Well atleast he thinks we really aren't friends anymore. I head up to my room and go to bed.

R Y D E R

I park across from her house. Shes great. Amazing. But theres problems. Shes young so ofcourse to her theres other options. I just don't want her to be stupid. Or to be with somebody else.

I grab my phone dialing Chris. He answers quickly.

"Any new information?" I ask calmly.

"Yes and I'm not sure you're gonna like it." Chris warns me.

"Just tell me." I groan.

"We got into her phone and went through all the texts. Shes been texting Wes daily and the girls too." Chris tells me as I swallow hard.

"About what?" I dare to ask pinching the bridge of my nose.

"They are talking about you being too controlling and too manipulative. And they are-"

"Are what?" I ask.

"They're trying to find your father Ryder." The words fall from his mouth. Addison wouldn't do that to me. I feel panic run through my body.

"Any luck on their mission?" I ask acting calm.

"They tracked down his assistant but haven't gotten to him yet." fuck fuck no.

"Do you think its a problem?" I ask loosening my seat belt.

"I think it will be." Chris answers. I nod.

"I have to go. I'll call you when I figure this out." I hang up quickly and slam my steering wheel. "Fuck." I growl. I open my phone to see the picture of Addison and I. Am I being too controlling? Manipulative?

But I know shes felt something. As tricky as the girl is she can't hide her emotions at all. So if I take a step back and figure out a plan then maybe we'll work again.