009

A D D I S O N
October 29th

I wake up early and head downstairs. I was supposed to cancel tonight with Wes but I didn't want to. So I decided I'd wait.

I see the boys all spralled out on the couch sleeping. I look to see Ashton grabbing a water from the fridge. I sit on the kitchen Island.

"So yesterday." I prolong the so.

"Was nothing. So don't even bring it the fuck up." Ouch someone woke up grumpy.

"I thought-"

"What that your were special? I was angry and horny. You were just the closes play toy Addi." Ashton laughs. "Don't tell me you really thought I liked you." Ashton stares into my eyes. "Are you fucking stupid?" Ashton laughs as his wide eyes stare into my eyes. I roll mine.

"I was gonna say Yesterday isn't happening again. Because me and Wes are gonna make it official soon. Hes just the best," I boast about him. "But you'll learn all about him, tonight, at dinner." I smirk as his face drops. I pull out my phone and begin dialling.

"You can't be fucking serious-" Wes picks up the phone.

"Hey babe." His rough morning voice breathes through the speaker.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to say sorry about my idiotic brother and his band of goons. But I can't wait to see you tonight." I smirk looking directly at Ashton whos fuming.

"Yeah I can't wait to see you either." Wes' happy voice come through the phone. "Oh and don't think I just said that whole making you scream thing to make the idiots mad. I do plan on making you get a bit, loud, tonight." Wes says seductively. I bite my bottom lip.

"Oh yeah? Well for reference do you like red or pink?" I cock my brow.

"Pink." Wes must be thinking about it because he sounds flustered.

"Perfect, see you at seven." I smile.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Wes says as I hang up.

"You didn't think I wanted you, did you Irwin? Because that would just be very embarassing. I was just angry and horny. You were the closes playboy." I shrug heading back upstairs. Only turning to see Ashton's mouth hanging slightly ajar. Two can play that way Irwin.

-

I put on my pink matching set. Its got the cute things that attach to knee high socks with little heart clasps. I put on white knee highs and then a large tee shirt I wear like a dress. Its got Led Zepplins logo. I head downstairs to hear the door. I go to open it but Luke cuts infront of me.

I see Wes smirk. Hes got a blackish eye and a busted lip. Also hes got a boquet of roses and one of sunflowers.

"Hey Luke. Hows your day been?" Wes asks.

I smirk shaking my head a little. Brave brave boy. I like it. I push Lukes angry body out of my way.

"Hey handsome." I smirk putting my hands on both sides of his face before kissing him softly. I pull back.

"Hey Lovely." He smirks back then puts out the sunflowers. "You said they were your favourite." Wes smiles.

"Thats so sweet you remembered." I pull him in and bring him into the dining room. "Luke look how sweet he is." I smirk towards Ashton. "He brought my favourite flowers." I smile grabbing a vase.

"I thought your favourite was roses." Ashton furrows his brows.

"She likes roses. Just not for dates. She thinks thats basic. And she likes the yellows in sunflowers." Wes remembers what I said to him as I gush a bit.