I hang up and put the phone down. I just had to wait for him to get my ring back.

"You ok?"

I looked up and faced an astonished Styles.

"Yeah. I've got a terrible headache. Please, grab me some coffee or anything."

A light chuckle flattered my ears. He bowed in front of me so he could watch me in the eyes.

"You have red eyes. You better stay sober." He scolded. But his voice was full of irony as well. He cocked his head to one side and scrutinized me. "Well, what was the problem?"

"Um, you'll see it soon or later. As for now, go grab my coffee."

He nodded and slowly leant on his lap to get up. He made his way out of the room without any word. It was better like that. We had to talk about new hair products with Tomlinson.

I had to release that shampoo before my mother came back. At least, I should promote it. My mother's come-back would ruin my plans. I still didn't figure out how she would react, would she dismiss them in one glance or spare them? I didn't know much. I only had a goal: try to change Sethi's reputation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The smell soothed my headache. The fruits scent was delighting. My nostrils near the container, I inhaled the relaxing scent. I finally brought it back down on the table. An army of chemists in white blouses surrounded me, patiently waiting for the verdict. I was the only one sitting, everyone else seemed stressed out except for Styles who didn't care of the whole meeting.

"Wonderful!" was the word that could sum everything up.

The odd blue mixture in the container looked eatable, as if it were a candy. But I hid this opinion and nodded.

"So, three days, a new shampoo!" I stated.

Everyone was calm and attentive to every single gesture I made.

"Yes, Miss." The eldest woman said, stepping forward. "Half of the staff worked on it, in order to release it as soon as possible, as you wished."

"Well, it seems really good, though, have you made experiences on people?"

I glanced at Tomlinson, who was mainly the brain of the whole thing. He nodded in approval and smiled at me.

"Of course, we took sixteen women from your usual lists. The shampoo had to remove dandruff, soften straight hair, repair forked hair,- -"

I didn't listen to the long sentence he stated in a formal way, even though he wanted to laugh. I just nodded. I didn't care even though they could judge to be a bad listener. His long speech about hair was d amn annoying. As I began to know he was stopping, I re-listened to him.

"So, sixteen women on the sixteen tested had the expected results." He grinned, proud of himself.

"Sixteen women?" I cocked one eyebrow and everyone tensed up.

A few nods replied my 'question'.

"We took every kind of hair." Tomlinson explained fast.

"It doesn't matter. Take men as well."

If they weren't in front of me, their jaw should've dropped to the floor. Sethi's was a cosmetic company only for women. I should raise a revolution in it, once my mother was out of age, I'd be the one who would run the company.

I had to take care of it before my mother's habits drown the company.

"Men?" The old chemists asked.