"Leave her alone," Oak growls, "And don't rock the boat. She is embarrassed enough as it is."

"Was it nice?" May asks, "I heard it is a beautiful restaurant."

"It was the best," Maprang smiles. May turns to Aim.

"Don't even think about it," Aim says as he looks through his backpack, "He had to win passes to afford that place. I can't afford to order water there. Sorry."

"I wasn't asking you to take me, Aim," May laughs.

"Ai'Kong," I call to Kong, who has been on his phone since we walked in, "Are you telling P'Arthit about that guy?" I hope not. That would mean I will have to deal with Prem.

"No," Kong looks up, "My mom messaged. My sister is coming home, and my niece wants to see me."

"That doesn't sound too bad," I shrug, "So why are you making that face?"

"I had plans with P'Arthit," Kong sighs, putting his phone away, "Now I will have to cancel them."

"Aww, poor baby," Aim teases as our professor walks in.

"The seniors are waiting for us in the canteen," Kong says, looking up from his phone.

"You know I kind of miss our group text," Aim laughs, "I feel lonely knowing only you got messaged."

"I miss it, too," I smile. We got really close during that time.

Walking into the canteen, I wave at Prem as we all walk over to our table to set our things down before I can reach the table, the guy from earlier blocks my way

"Wad Pradchaphet," he smiles, "I would like to pick up our conversation from where we were interrupted."

From where I am standing, I can see Prem frowning at me as he stands up.

"Look," I glare at the guy, "I already said I don't know you." I try to go around him, but he steps in my way once more.

"Here, let me give you my card," the guy says as he pulls a card from his pocket and holds it out for me to take. Prem is about to grab it when the senior from before reaches over and takes it from him.

"Nattanan Kantawong," the senior reads off before he looks at the reporter, "I believe I told you to leave." Prem smiles at the senior. He must know him.

"This is an open campus," the reporter tells the senior, "And I came to talk to him." He points at me.

"I am sure you have cleared your presence with our faculty to be here," the senior steps in between the reporter and me. "Haven't you?"

I duck my head and smile when I see the reporter step back. I look at my friends and then around the canteen. There seems to be a larger senior presence today.

"In case you are wondering," the senior smiles, "I called the advisor of our faculty after our last little run-in. Funny thing, Khun Nattanan Kantawong, he knew nothing about you, and he is the one that told me you should have checked in with him before you approached one of our students."