◇Chapter 1

Hiii, so this story got revamped it's mature, it's sexy, it's smutty, it's fun. You'll love it or hate it...idk but enjoy ~Fev

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Telmont

Am I allowed to say that being a boss people is the bane of existence. I mean yeah, I do it on a daily, and as a an adult who runs a major business, I had to get used to it real fast, but it sure as hell sucks. I have to be the one to figure out all the problems. Like what the fuck do I even hire people.

"Hey, you okay?" I jumped and looked up at Greg, my driver, as he stopped the car in front of my 'therapist'.

I nodded quickly and opened the car door, "Pick me up at two?"

He gave me a thumbs up and I rolled out of the black Lincoln. The night was warm and the streets were empty. The DollHouse was always relatively empty on a weeknight like this, but there were a few cars in the lot, I noticed them before I pushed the crystal doors of the strip joint open.

I was instantly engulfed in the scent of smoke, then liquor, then the metallic scent of money; which lead me down my path to two girls who were talking briefly then split up. The one I was left with was my receptionist.

"Welcome back, Telmont. Are you having your usual, with Jaimie?" Her smile had to be the most adorable thing known to man...or woman.

I shook my head, when we met eyes. I'm probably being so creepy right now, but she's so fucking gorgeous. It hard to look away.

Absolutely breathtaking.

She rounded the counter and I came relatively face to face with her. Her heart shaped pink lips, a baby pink babydoll flowed down her like water. Her soft pink cuffs caught the light as she raised her hands to my tie where she ran her finger from the knot down to the tip.

I smirked at the cuteness she presented to me, my mind was in Antarctica somewhere, with her.

"With Krystal?" She asked softly tugging the end of my black tie peering up at me with naturally big eyes. The contour of her small nose made her look like an actual piece if porcelain; I was taken aback when I shook my head 'no'.

"With me?" She tested her chances, I smiled wider when she giggled. She's obviously in the Submissive scene and I'm not, which is why I've probably never seen her.

In all honesty, I prefer my women not be as small as children. Her body and intentions boasted the complete opposite. The feminine curve of her breasts and hips made me realize size doesnt matter as much as I thought.

I was tempted, so I touched.

I ran my finger under her jaw tilting her head up to me. She stared deep, like she was trying to tell me something, I was captured by the simple moment so much, that my mind left me with a nod to her request.

I mean, I did come for a break, maybe something different is good. If she is in the slave scene, then it's not really my speed of different, but I'll try anything once.

"You know I'm not a dominant right?" I asked pecking her calling lips. I got the faint flavor of watermelon and it made my senses heighten. I felt her hand gliding up and down my arm, her finger tips like warm silk through my shirt.

She nodded and smiled at that, I could already see it her eyes, she's going to fuck me, it's not going to be the other way around. That devilishly sweet smirk that has mostly definitely brought men to their knees for her.