"You were there," Prem grimaces, "And who the hell have you been on the phone with Ai'Bright?"

"My boyfriend and P'Dear," Bright answers distractedly.

"P'Dear?" Knott stops and looks back at Bright, "You?"

"Why would he message you?" I question, glancing at Tutah. Who only shrugs.

"Like I would know," Bright shrugs, "He just messaged and asked how things were going."

"What did you tell him?" I ask, trying to figure out why P'Dear would: one message Bright of all people and two why today.

"I told him that I woke up late and forgot I hadn't done laundry, so I am wearing yesterday's boxers and that I planned to ask Kammon on a date. Also that for some reason, the canteen stopped serving my favorite pork cutlet, and the aunties won't tell me why." Bright stops and looks at us. "You know stuff like that."

"I am pretty sure P'Dear regrets messaging you," Tutah laughs, shaking his head. "I know that was way too much information for me." Bright walks over to hug Tutah and gets stopped by a hand to the face. "Touch me, and you die. How in the hell are you out of boxers?"

"I know, right," Bright laughs throwing an arm around Knott, "Now, are you going to tell us why your nongs look like they did at lunch?"

"They won't tell us," Knott grumbles, trying to shove Bright off of him, "When I asked, they said we didn't need to know."

"Seriously?" I gasp, "Both of them. Wow!" I look at Prem and Knott, "The nongs don't know either."

"They don't?" Prem looks at me, confused. "Why not?"

"Seems like N'Wad called out N'Tew during Mech." I explain, "When they showed up for the next class, they looked like they do and offered no explanations."

"Hey, that reminds me," Bright chips in, "What was going on with N'Maprang and N'Oak. That was a bit much even for her."

"Another thing our nongs know but aren't saying," Tutah frowns, "Don't worry, I will make N'Jett cough it up later."

"Let's get to class," I say, "Ai'Bright, you sit in the corner. And for heaven's sake, do your fvcking laundry. I am sure N'Kammon would appreciate it. I know we would."

Knott's POV

I am waiting outside of Tew's class. No matter what, I am getting to the bottom of whatever happened with him and N'Wad during Mech, whether he likes it or not.

"You're here, too?" Prem says, leaning against the wall next to me.

"Where else would I be?" I glare at him.

"Back off, Ai'Knott," Prem growls. "Whatever happened, both of them are over it. So don't get pissed at my boyfriend or me. Friends fight. Or did you forget about your recent run-in with Ai'Bright?"

Prem is right. I have no room to be mad at N'Tew or N'Wad. But it bothers me they got into a fight, or at least I hope it was a fight. The thought of them being attacked scares me.

"Are we really going to do this again?" Arthit asks, walking up, "Why are you guys here?"

"Why do you think, asshole?" Prem sasses.

"You know if all of us were going to end up here," Tutah says, walking up, "We should have just come together."

"Shouldn't they be out?" Bright asks, coming up behind Tutah.

"Why are you here?" I ask. "Your boyfriend isn't in there."

"But my boyfriend's cousin is," Bright smiles, "I need ideas, so I am kidnapping N'Maprang today. So shut it."