5.2 girl meets kesha

Start from the beginning

"That's right."

"So? I wrote this when I was eight." Luke said as he put the paper on the table.

"Yeah, and who was it who said you have to keep your word no matter how long ago it was?" Emma asked with a smirk.

"Martin Luther King!"

"No. Martin Luther King gave the speech about having a dream." Farkle said as he looked at Maya.

"Don't worry, Luke. I'm not gonna be unreasonable." Emma said before Luke looked at his friends.

"Will you guys tell her she's being ridiculous?"

"Well, you did make a deal." Farkle said as the girls nodded.

"You did say a person should keep their word." Amzie said.

"Thank you. Here's a list of things you need to do for me." Emma said before she handed Luke a list.

"—but I don't—"

"I'll have another list for you in the morning." Emma said before she left.

"I have to go to the Hamptons and wash her pony?" Luke asked as he looked at everyone.

"Luke! Luke!"

"What?"

"I want something." Emma said before Luke sighed and walked over to her.

"How can I assist you?"

"I don't like this song. I need you to change it." Emma said as she gestured to her phone.

"Your phone is right next to you." Luke said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but I have a pickle in this hand and a lip gloss in this one. Now change the song." Emma said before Luke rolled his eyes.

"Put on some Kesha. Maybe that'll give my ice cream some luck." Farkle said as he ate some ice cream.

"You want some Kesha?" Luke asked as he looked at his sister.

"Who puts ketchup on a pickle?" Emma asked before Luke rolled his eyes.

"Kesha!"

"Oh yeah. Play a Kesha song. Good. Now go." Emma said as she waved him off.

"How am I gonna be her assistant for a month without ripping her head off?" Luke asked as he looked at Farkle.

"Oh! Yeah, baby!" Farkle said as he held the A up.

"You got an A?" Luke asked before Farkle nodded.

"Yeah, I did."

"So now you have K and A?" Luke asked before Farkle nodded.

"Yep. All I need is a E S H and I get a private concert from Kesha." Farkle said.

"You just need esh." Luke said.

"I need esh real bad."

"Luke! Luke!"

"How can I assist you?" Luke asked after he walked over to Emma.

"I love this song. Put it on loop. Hey. Why'd you kill my volume?" Emma asked after Luke turned the volume off.

"You love Kesha?"

"Yeah, so?"

"If I can get Kesha to give you a private concert right here in this house, then can I stop being your assistant?" Luke asked before Emma laughed.