EPISODE 23 ~ BULLETS AINT GOT NO NAME

Comincia dall'inizio

Lisa

I got into Shane's room. Most of his stuff were gone but a couple of CD's were left behind. They all had his name written on them . I slid one into his CD player & it started to play music ... his music.

This reminded me of the old days where Shane would freestyle as a kid. I guess he still has the love for music. He was actually good for an amateur. Too good....

I heard someone opening the main door downstairs . I immediately paused the music to hear it who was

"Anybody home?" I know that voice . I got out of Shane's bedroom & quickly ran downstairs.

"Ermias! They let you go!" I Said in shock.

"Yeah , they did. Where's mom?"

"She went to church , Ermias. We really fucked up."

"What do you mean we fucked up? What happened?"

"After you got arrested, Shane went missing again. And now mom knows that it wasn't the first time." I explained

"The lil shit ran away again?!" Ermias spoke with anger and suddenly , he threw his fist to the wall with rage.

"Calm down , Emrias."

"Why should I?! Mom just came out of the hospital & this lil shit is tryna send her back with all this stress!!"

"You're doing the same!!" I shouted "If mom ends up in hospital again , it will be both your faults! Why the fuck were you arrested in the first place? Well?" I demanded an answer. He just kept quiet as always.

"I got work tomorrow morning. Goodnight , sis."

He walked off & went upstairs , leaving me in the passage downstairs. Tears began to fall out of my eyes as I thought about Shane. Why would he run away from his family?

The Game

The Black Aces Brotherhood was strapped up & ready for action.They all walked into Cadillac SUVs & rolled over to The blue side of town

Crenshaw .....

We finally arrived at AK-Ryders HeadQuarters. Without wasting time , we got out of the cars locked & loaded then we busted in!

" sup motherfuckers!!"

Bullets were flying everywhere & bodies were dropping like flies. Motherfuckers didn't see it coming , they were strapped though , and they did their best to defend themselves but the odds were against them.

Lauren

Whilst my brother was driving me back to my place , he got a phone call.

"Talk to me." He said as he answered. Suddenly his face got all scrunched and shit. "What?!! I'm on my way!" He said then he hung up.

"whats going on?" I asked with concern.

"Change of plans." He said then made a quick & risky U-turn then he sped off.

>>>>>>

We arrived at the shady side of Crenshaw , where the AK-Ryders would chill out . we stopped in front of a complex that had 4 Cadillac SUV's outside

"Stay right here!" My brother said as he took a gun out from the side of his car.

"Leeroy , What the fuck is going on!"

"Just stay here!" He got out of the car in a hurry & ran straight into the trashy run down complex. I was scared as fuck , what if he don't come back alive !? I opened the glove compartment & found another pistol ....

Leeroy

I ran in there like a hotheaded motherfucker with no protection or whatsoever . Just took random shots all over the place hoping it will catch a body.

I finally had the chance to get some cover so I took it without second guessing. It was a riot up in here & it didn't seem like the numbers were in our favor.

Lauren

I ran into the complex & the first face I spot was Terrel and some other short nigga. He looked shocked , so was I.

"Lauren , No!!!" I could hear my brother from the background. Terrel suddenly aims his gun towards me &a then .....

(Gunshot)

_____________________________________ TO BE CONTINUED .......

END OF CHAPTER 23
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE