Chapter 35

**Couple months after**

It was now December. Malaya had gotten holiday break from school and decided to visit her parents for the holiday. She packed a small bag with a few suit of clothes and shoes along with the other important stuff she needed. She had already called and informed both her bosses that she wouldn't be in town for the holiday and they told her as soon as she got back she could continue working. Once she was all set she went to the train station and awaited the incoming train. She boarded it and was on her way to her parent's house. Hopefully she will be able to get a job there she thought. Leaning into the seat she closed her eyes for a few minutes. When she opened them once more there was still a good distance to go before she reached her destination. So she decided to listen to some music. It was soothing and relaxing to her nerves. Malaya was so happy that school had already given holiday. At least now she could rest and relax a little or even if she got a job it would still be better than going to school.

Finally she arrived and got off the train. Her parents' house was a few blocks down the road so she walked the remaining distance. Coming upon the house she realized that her mom had begun or rather finished decorating for Christmas. It was a nice size house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, basement and a backyard. There was a snow man out front and a small Christmas tree fully decorated, Santa Claus, reindeer and also a miniature of Joseph and Mary holding the baby in a basket. Malaya smiled to herself. She knew her mother looked forward to Christmas each year for all the decorations, festivities and the food, but mostly the decorations.

She knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it despite her having her key somewhere in her bag. Not that she had time to go searching anyway. It took approximately two minutes before her mom came to answer who was at the door. Quickly she opened it once she looked through the glass and saw who it was and pulled Malaya in for a bone crushing hug. It felt like years since she last saw her daughter, but it merely some months. Tears of joy trickled down their face. With the commotion outside the father had to see what was happening and he too was pulled into the hug. Minutes passed before Malaya decided to pull away and made her way inside so they could follow; after all it was getting cold outside.

They helped her carry the bags to the living room because that's the farthest they got. After she and her dad plopped down on the chair her mother rushed to the kitchen to grab pudding, eggnog and some coffee just in case that was preferred. They sat and started to catch up on all that has been missed out on for the couple of months that they were apart. An hour in and Malaya had to break away to go freshen up and relax a bit. Her dad had brought the suitcase up she realized when she went into her room. She got dressed and fell onto the bed letting all the stress and tension seep into the softness of the mattress. It hadn't dawned on her how much she has been keeping in and how unhealthy it all was. But, there was no way that she was going to confront him or try and work things out. It was bad enough the request he have put forward to her as if she meant nothing as if their time together was nothing a facade.

She didn't want to think about this right now especially not when her parents were so close by in case she breaks down. There was no way that she was going to tell them unless they found out themselves. How could she tell them that the one good thing that happened, which was her being awarded a scholarship was taken away because she went ahead and slept with the donor? Simple, she couldn't. 

Bite That Ass (Completed & Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें