Chapter 33 - Time

"Please Malaya I'm so sorry I just want to see you. Let's talk," he begged.

"I don't want to see you and there's nothing left to talk about. We said all that needed to be said at the office," she retorted.

Malachi placed his hand against the door. So much was unsaid and he wanted to see her so he could pull her in his arms and hugged her. He wouldn't ever let go. Moving his hand he let his back slide down the length of the door and sat on the step.

"I won't leave until you open that door I'll just sit right here," he informed Malaya.

Malaya bit her lips then sat on the floor with her back against the door as well. She listened to Malachi telling her how sorry and stupid he was and if she could forgive him so that they could move on. He told her that he would do anything she wanted him to do to make amends. But, that was the point she already forgave him. She just couldn't go back to him as yet she was still hurt by the way he treated her. He was willing to just put whatever they had aside like it was zilch, like it meant nothing to him, like she meant nothing to him. She wasn't ready to get back in a relationship like that. It would only lead to more heartache and pain. Malaya need time to figure things out to get her life on track since she no longer had a scholarship.

"I need time Malachi and space. You hurt me," Malaya said to him as hot tears stung her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Okay I understand and I will respect your wishes Malaya. Let me know when you're ready. I'll leave now," he responded hurt lacing his every word.

After hearing the car drive off Malaya ran back to her room and onto her bed and cried for what seemed like hours.

^^^^^^^^^^

Later that day she took a shower, ate a microwavable dinner and went to bed. She was exhausted, drained and lifeless. Sleep came easy for her and she gladly welcomed it to ease the pain she felt.

She began dreaming about her and Malachi. There he was looking handsome and magnificent towering over her. While she was on the bed hidden by the white curtains which blew in the direction of the wind making her look erotic and sexy as her hair blew across her face as well. She was wearing white lingerie which showed off her body and left little to the imagination. He came closer to her and pushed the curtains aside and climbed on top of the bed and between her legs. She was smiling so hard and just waiting for him to touch her. The wait was killing her but somehow she waited and anticipated his next move. He took her roughly and she welcomed it.

Malaya suddenly awoke with sweat dripping from her face and her pajamas soaking wet. There was a burning need between her thighs and she wished it wasn't just a dream. She went in the kitchen poured some milk into a cup and placed it in the microwave. When it was warm enough she drank it then went back to her room. She checked her phone if there was any messages. That's when she saw all the missed calls from Malachi earlier that day. She saw that he was online nonetheless she closed the phone and replaced it on the night table. Then she went back to sleep. 

Thank you for reading. 

Remember to vote and share i would really appreciate it.

SweedishDarling