Chapter 14 - Illusion

The smile faded from Malayas face as she looked at him. She had no idea what to say to that. Maybe she should just say no she thought even though she wasnt sure.

I - - uhm, Im not sure, she responded truthfully.

Were you at the Kitty Kat Saturday? Malachi prodded.

Y-y- -ess, Malaya stuttered.

Malachi shook his head while still staring at her.

Might I ask what you were wearing? he prompted.

Malaya looked at him before answering this question. What if this was the one thing that could make this real? What if she lost the scholarship because of it? Were some of the questions that flooded her overworked brain.

I was dressed in a black long sleeved blouse with a little mess and a black leather shorts with a black knee length heel, she told he never letting her eyes drop from his face.

I see. So it was you then. You almost fooled me now, Malachi mentioned.

After he had made it all too clear that she was the one at the bar they both sat there staring at each other. Neither of them so much as blinked. Malaya made the mistake of using her tongue to wet her dry lips and within second Malachi reached across the table and grabbed her face and kissed her hard. The kiss was punishing, maybe due to the fact that they both sat there and didnt remember each other. But it was also a sweet kiss. One that made her inside turned into jelly. He really knew how to do things to her body. And here she thought it as the effect of the alcohol. They kissed and kissed and didnt pull away until they were in desperate need for air.

Malachi sat back in his chair. He didnt know what prompt him to do something like that. She was still a student for heaven sake and now that she knew him he wasnt even sure if she wanted a man that was older than her by a span of six years. He knew women on a whole were picky and he couldnt imagine how a college girl would be. She was still young life hadnt hit her yet she barely had any experience or at least he hoped it was so.

Nevertheless he would try this once for her only if he thought she could handle it, it being a relationship with him in his world. He had no experience in this area he normally dated women his age and women from his world. But that hadnt worked out. He wondered if this one could. His feelings were all over the place leaving him all confused. Maybe his standards were too high wanting things that he might not be able to get. But heck that was how he became successful aiming for things that he couldnt get.

There must be something here that was worth trying he thought. He couldnt be this confused and messed up if there werent. Malachi was wondering if she felt the same way. He looked at her and saw that she was in a world of her own. It was as if she was talking to herself. Her skin looked so smooth and from the way her face felt he could just imagine the rest of her body under his hand. She was doing crazy things to him. Things no other woman had done to him before, or made him feel. Sure he had been interested in other women and received a good amount of satisfaction but not like this and not this much by just looking at her.

I wonder what she would think when she found out that I had a son, Malachi thought. He knew it would definitely complicate the situation more.