Chapter 9 - Friends

Malachi had just finished eating when he heard his phone ring. It was Sean one of his friends he realized after looking at the callers ID. He called for his bill paid it and left. Sean was telling him that he and a couple of guys were heading out tonight and wanted Malachi to join. Malachi wasnt really up for it but gave in after Sean practically begged him. Besides he needed the night out or he was afraid he would die of boredom. They were nearby to where he was and told him to wait they were coming.

A few minutes later they were on their way while Malachi followed. They didnt tell him where exactly they were heading to but he didnt really mind, anywhere would be okay with him. After twenty minutes of driving and he realized that the cars in front of him stopped. He looked to his right and saw the name on the building Kitty Kat. Malachi shook his head he should have known. However a change of scene was good for him. Maybe he could get some satisfaction for the night it had certainly been a while.

They all got out of the car and stepped in. There was no hold up after Sean gave his name. It seemed as if he booked ahead. They went off to the VIP section and took their seats. Their drinks were poured and they leaned back into the couch. They were basically overlooking the area below. It was a clear view and they watched everyone on the dance floor or rather Malachi did while his friends were occupied with strippers.

Just as he was about to get himself one he paused while he continued to look at the persons on the dance floor, one particular person in fact. She stood out among them like moon stood out amongst the stars. There she stood in the middle of the dance floor where all the lights were. In her black long-sleeved blouse with a few see through areas, her black leather looking shorts that hugged that sexy ass of hers and those high heels that went as far up as her knee. It was a sight to see one no doubt he would cherish.

She reminded him of someone he had seen before but he just couldnt remember who or where he saw her. He couldnt care less all he cared about was now, the present. He got up and made his way back to the ground floor. Just as he made his way over to the bar to sit and continue watching the show she too started to make her way to the bar. Malachi thought just in time with a smirk on his face. He got there before she did and took a seat. There was only one other empty seat left and he knew thats where she was coming.

He ordered a whiskey and waited for her to be seated. As his order was placed in front of him she sat down. A shot of tequila please she ordered and Malachi could hear the slight slur in her words. She was tipsy he could tell, and was quite on the verge of getting drunk if she so much as drink anything else. Thats when he opted to intervene. He spun slightly in his chair until he now faced her. And he must say she was strikingly beautiful. The way she puckered her lips made him want to lean in and taste them.

Hello gorgeous, what brings you to a place like this? Malachi questioned melodiously.

Malaya spun around so fast she fell off her seat. Luckily she didnt get enough time or space to hit the ground since she fell right onto Malachis lap.

Im sorry did I frighten you? Malachi asked feeling a bit guilty but quite satisfied that she was now in his lap.

Kind of but its no big deal, Malaya reassured him as she looked up into his face.

SweedishDarling