Chapter 3 - He Asked Her Out

The next day at school she went into her Sociology class. This was what she called controversial. There was always some disagreement and debate on each topic. She sat there and browsed through the pages trying to understand the purpose of these debates, when someone walked up to her. She slowly looked up to find the guy from the party in front of her.

Hi, you're Malaya right? he asked.

Yes and you are? asked Malaya.

Oh, I'm Chadwell, Chadwell Marco, he responded.

She just nodded and went back to reading her book. He was still there so she looked up again.

Was there something else? She implored.

Yes, will you go out with me on Saturday? he asked.

Why should I? She questioned.

Because I can make it worth your while, he said.

Well in that case sure, she responded with a smile.

He walked off smiling as well. She shook her head and went back to the book. Shortly afterwards the teacher came in. They had a full session and to be honest for the first time the class was actually interesting.

She arrived at the cafe to make some cash. Malaya and the manager had worked something out according to her schedule and her night job at the bar. Which is why she worked in the mornings or evening after classes. It was a small, neat, and comfortable cafe. The aroma was of fresh baked goods and it was amazing. All she did was serve the orders, clean the tables and take out the trash. The tips were also spectacular especially when she served them on time. If she kept this up and continued saving she will be able to help herself out with all her bills.

When she arrived home all she could think about was her hot date. She actually liked him from their first encounter at the party. He was so sweet and very charming too. She couldn't wait for tomorrow to come after all it was Saturday.

I want get my charm on Malaya whispered to herself. She went to freshen up then made her way to the kitchen where she decided to make a light dinner, which included chicken salad and orange juice. Thereafter she made her way into the dining area and propped her feet up on the coffee table and turned the TV on. She watched the movie that was playing on the station she saw and ate her dinner. Once she was through she washed the dishes wiped her hand and went to her bedroom.

The house was a bit lonely since it was just her and at times like these she missed her parents. She should have just went to one of the colleges back home she thought although she wasnt very far from where her parents lived. Malaya missed them terribly and decided to pay them a visit as soon as she was on vacation.

With that thought in mind she went to bed while mentally preparing for her date. She hoped it wouldnt be a waste of her time.

Thanks for reading.
Please vote, comment and share.
**SweedishDarling **