Chapter 20- Date

It was now Saturday and Malaya was out grocery shopping. Her fridge and cupboards were in need of supplies. She was pushing the cart as she strolled down the aisle. Malaya was only buying the necessities since she needed to save as much as she can. Come to think of it she wasnt even sure how much she would be getting from the scholarship she would have to ask him later today Malaya made a mental note of this. She placed all that she needed in the cart and went to the register.

Her items were checked off and she was told the amount. She opened her purse took out a few coupons and some cash. Once she was through she gathered her bags and went outside. She hailed a cab and in no time she had gotten home. Struggling with the bags she entered her house and went straight to the kitchen where she unpacked the items and placed them where they were stored then stored the bags as well.

She opened her trash can and realized it was full. So she tied the bag and made her way outside where she placed it in the big bin, so that the garbage truck could collect it. Then she made her way inside and washed her hands. She made a small bowl of cereal and went on her laptop to watch some YouTube videos.

''''''''''''''''''''

It was after 2 when Malaya decided to go and get herself ready. She took a warm bath and allowed the water to soothe her body and skin. The water had been filled with petals and rose water and her favorite body wash or one of which was juicy pomegranate and mango infusions. It smelt so amazing that she didnt want to get out of the bath but knew she had to. She brushed her teeth and wrapped her body and hair in towel and exited.

Malaya blow dried her hair then added some treatment to it then curled it since she decided to let her hair down today. She lotioned her body then went to her drawer and took out a sexy tong and a mesh bra to match. After which she sprayed body splash on her body. She then went to her closet to find the perfect dress for her date. The dress of her choice was a milk white sleeveless cross straps sexy hip dress. small triangular cuts showing off her cleavage as well as her belly, there was a cross strap in her back which exposed a little of it and then the dress was tighten around her backside then went down to her knee. She wore a simple gold chain, gold watch and bangle that had white stones in it and her fingernails were painted in white. A matching gold purse was also put with it along with a gold stiletto that showed off her toenails that were also painted in white. After realizing that her bra wouldnt fit with the dress she discarded it. She did her makeup adding only a little mascara and some lip-gloss.

She looked at the time and knew he would be here any minute, so she grabbed a gum and went in her living room

She looked at the time and knew he would be here any minute, so she grabbed a gum and went in her living room. She took a last look at herself and decided she looked nice and went to sit in the couch. In less than a minute she heard a knock at the door. She stood up and went to the door. When she opened it she smiled, she wasnt expecting anything less than him being hot and handsome. Besides she knew he couldnt help it, it was in his nature no matter what he wore.

Malachi assessed her from head to toe taking every detail of her in. He couldnt find words to describe how she looked, but she looked hot and gorgeous and sexy. And she was going out with him, she was with him. This was his blessing he thought after what he had gone through with the women he had dated as well as Chadwells mother which would be something he would share later on.

Like what you see? Malaya asked with a smirk on her lips.

Yes very much indeed. You look spectacular although words cant really describe how you look at this moment. I wonder if my eyes could? he teased with a smirk while his eyes continued to roam her body.

Malaya laughed at what he had just said. He was so adorbs. Yes she said it, it was her word and he was in every sense adorable.

Well lets find out, she said with a teasing smile on her lips.