Chapter 29 - Unannounced Visit

Malaya went to school in the morning with her plan in mind. She thought about it throughout the entire day, wondering how it would play out. Malachi was on her mind the entire time. She had to find a way for them to get back on track because she wasn't sure what would happen if he were to push her away and end their young relationship. Malaya decided to push these thought to the back of her head. She couldn't focus thinking about him and what could happen. Looking at her watch she began counting the time left for school to be over. It was as if the clock knew she had important business to do because it didn't seem to be moving. Malaya was getting irritated. The time was moving slower than a snail.

She wanted to ditch school but decided against it. She had worked really hard to get here and she had requirements to maintain in order to keep her scholarship. Malaya was not about to jeopardize it even if the company who gave it to her was owned by her boyfriend. Although, he might not even be her boyfriend for much longer, Malaya thought. She sighed, this was so complicated. Why did Chadwell have to be his son? Why were they even related? For once she was happy, why it couldn't stay that way. So many thoughts were running through her head. She was barely even paying attention because her mind was elsewhere. Snap out of it Malaya, this business class was important she warned herself. As if the universe was on her side as well as her mind she began to slowly got a hold of her thoughts and put them at bay. Her focus was now on the lesson that was being taught.

Finally school was over. She didn't have work today and so hailed a taxi and was on her way to Malachi's company. It didn't take long to get there and in no time she was on an elevator making her way to where his office was. When the elevator door opened and she went to the receptionist on the floor she was informed that he was in a meeting that should be finished in the next 15 minutes. So she sat on a nearby seat and got comfortable. As she waited the thoughts came back to her mind with full force. She began to panic. Taking deep breaths in and out she tried to calm her nerves. Nothing will happen everything will go smoothly she repeated over and over to herself.

Even though she had a gut feeling that something terrible was about to happen. She pushed the feeling away. Why am I overreacting? Malaya asked herself. This wasn't even her fault everyone was a victim since they all clearly didn't know. Besides it wasn't that big of a deal, her and Chadwell's friendship was over from the first date. So it didn't even turn into a relationship, so she wasn't even sure what Malachi was upset about. Surely she would find out sooner rather than later. The 15 minutes were about to be up. As soon as she said that the door to Malachi's office opened and a tall, handsome guy wearing a business suit exited.

Here goes nothing she said as she slowly made her way towards the office door. She knocked and he said enter so she did. After making her way inside she closed the door behind her. They both stared at each other for a while, neither of them breaking the silence. Malaya swallowed then worked up the courage and said "hi". She couldn't help but notice how amazing he looked. His hair was muffled, his eyes mesmerizing, his lips were tempting to touch and his business suit was stuck to him like a second skin. She wanted to fill the distance between them and just leap into his arms burying her head in his chest. But she resisted the urge.

Malachi was also filling his eyes. He missed her so much and now that she was here he wanted to lift her off her feet and give her a hot and sweet kiss. Her hair was messy which he assumed was from the wind outside and he so badly wanted to touch it, her eyes were enchanting, her lips were plumped and he imagined kissing her. He saw how she was fidgeting with her hands and he knew she was nervous, heck he was too, because he didn't like what he was about to do.

"Hi Malaya we need to talk. Please have a seat," he said and his face was lacking emotion. 

Please vote and share to your friends and family. 

Thank you for reading lovelies 

SweedishDarling

What do you think Malachi wants to talk about?

Will the conversation end their relationship?

Do you think Malaya should be with Chadwell? 

Please share your thoughts and opinions. 

There will be another update soon.