Chapter 24 - Sparks

Malaya squealed as the sensation hit her. It was as if he knew her pleasure points without her knowing it herself. The feeling was like electricity running down her spine and back. He bit into her right cheek and Malaya moaned it was as if he was driving her crazy. Then he used his tongue to trace both her cheeks. He spun her around once more then dipped his head between her legs. Where he licked, teased, tasted and pleasured her. His tongue was as at the entrance of her little opening and he licked it as she moaned and grabbed the sheets then released herself on his tongue. He then kneeled on the bed and she took in the length of his shaft and width of his shaft.

Dear me, how could I possibly take that in she thought. Malachi saw her staring and knew what she was thinking. He told her that she would adjust and he would be ever so gentle. Grabbing the condom from the night stand he quickly put it on then lay down and kissed her. He made sure not to put all his weight on her but balanced himself using his elbows. Slowly he guided himself to her running wet and ready entrance and entered her. Malaya screamed out and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

He slowly moved in and out of her so she sold get use to him. Once he realized that she had and she was now lifting her hips for more he went deeper inside of her and his thrusts became faster and harder. Their moans joined each other as it created a symphony that was as a result of their lovemaking. Malachi could feel himself going over and so he increased his speed and lifted her hips so his thrusts could go deeper. In one final thrust the both climax and they fell backwards onto the bed.

They both stared at the ceiling as their hearts tried to calm as well as their minds and breathing. That was what one called lovemaking. Once everything had returned to normal Malachi removed the condom and threw it into the bin. He then got under the covers pulling her with hum and hugged her. He turned her to face him and kissed her. They lay staring at each other for a while, none of them being able to speak. He kissed her once more and hugged her to his chest.

That was amazing, Malachi said.

It was, Malaya said blushing.

Malachi kissed her forehead then clapped his hand to turn off the lights. He stroked her hair and her back while looking at her in the darkness and she was looking at him too. After a few minutes he asked her if she was alright and if he had hurt her. She told him no and that she was fine. He cupped her face and kissed her once more. But the kiss dragged on as he put his tongue on her lips asking for access. She gave it to him and he kissed her passionately making her know how much he had enjoyed their lovemaking and how special she was to him.

He only hoped she would understand that, that was what it meant. Not that he had a problem telling her because he will. Just that at the moment he seemed to be unable to say it out loud and was also at a loss for the right words. The sparks had erupted and the butterflies had taken residence inside both of their tummies. In the darkness as they lay with each other all they could do was smile. They were hoping that the other felt the same way.

Lets go to bed, Malachi said in a slightly commanding tone.

Okay, Malaya said because she was already feeling sleepy.

He kissed her forehead once more and they wished each other a good night although it was already spectacular. Then they both drifted off to sleep.