Chapter 4 - The Big Day

Malaya woke up bright and early Saturday morning smiling and glowing. It was as if she got the best of news. Well technically she did get some good news and today is her big date with Chadwell. Yes Chadwell, the hottest and richest guy at her school. And dear I say popular. Yes popular, but not the usual popular. He wasn't stuck up, bossy or awful. More like friendly and amazing. Malaya just laid there gazing at the ceiling and smiling. It was a big smile like the Cheshire cat's smile. As lovable as those cats look it's just as lovable as how Malaya looked at that moment.

She jumped out of bed when she remembered she had an early shift at the cafe that morning. Rushing into the bathroom she took a nice and soothing shower. It was relaxing and cleansing. Making her way into the kitchen she made coffee and heated a bagel and covered it with sour cream. After she was through she grabbed her keys and left. Entering the cafe was breathtakingly amazing. The smell of coffee mixed with cinnamon and other spices was superb. Never gets old. After putting on her apron she began her shift.

When the day was finally over she left. Arriving at home she took a shower. She made her way out wrapped in towels, one on her head and the other around her torso. She walked in to her walk-in closet and searched through the selections she had available. Her choice was a blue

Halter PU leather dress, blue mesh underwear blue mesh bra and a blue and black pump. All blue was the way she was going. She did a full body lotion and sprayed on a little body spray. Her hair was combed into a ponytail, with a pretty black bow on the side. Slowly she pulled on her dress over her underwear. She got her lipstick and smoothed some onto her lips. Her pumps were next in line. Now she was ready for her hot date.

As she came down to the hall she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to see Chadwell all looking handsome in a blue long sleeve shirt and black straight legged pants to go with it. Was it a coincidence that they were both wearing blue? But, heck he looked so hot.

I could just eat him up alive, she shouted in her mind.

Wait that didn't sound the way I meant it, luckily it was only in my head. She said to herself and smiled.

He commented on how hot Malaya looked as well. His exact words were,

You look completely stunning, I mean you look hot. I think I should stop talking or rather babbling, which is not my style, he said.

Let me start over, you look amazing Malaya. Should we get going? he complimented her then asked.

Yes we should, she answered with smile.

He opened the door to the limousine and she went inside, then he got in beside her. They talked on their way to the restaurant, although he didn't say where he was taking her. When they arrived at the restaurant Chadwell came out and opened the door for her yet again. Malaya's mouth was wide open when she finally stepped out. It was a five star restaurant and was so huge and spectacular and so stylish. Words came and then were cut off at some point. This was the most beautiful place she has ever been to in her entire life. He took her hand and led her inside the restaurant. It was so sweet. They had a wonderful time and the food was the best. Well it had to be since it was so expensive. The night went well and they were just living in the moment.

He took her home after dinner and kissed her goodnight. The kiss was long, sweet, hot and involved tongues.

Thanks for reading.
Please like comment and share.
**SweedishDarling**
If you like this book you can check out the others that I'm writing.

Bite That Ass (Completed & Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें