Chapter 18- Feelings

Malaya blushed after hearing what he just said. She was glad that he couldnt stay away. After all she felt the same way. She just wanted to be the first one to put out the effort like what she did with Chadwell and he turned her down. Up until now he hadnt send her a single text. Why was she even thinking about him? He was history all she wanted was this guy in front of her. She had wanted to text him but he was a busy man and she didnt want to bother him.

In fact she had thought he had come to his senses and changed his mind about seeing her. But, seeing him made her so elated. She went and sat in the couch as he strode in behind her carrying something in his hand. Her eyes lit up when she realized it was a box of pizza. That was definitely what she needed and this sweetheart of a man brought it for her. It was as if he knew what she wanted. Yes her man knew what she wanted. Wait did she just called him her man Malaya thought. Well hell yes she did and thats what he is not that she would say it out loud.

He sat beside her and placed the box of pizza on the table. Malachi told her he brought it for her in case she hadnt eaten as yet. She informed him that she hadnt and he told her that he hadnt as well. With that she went back into the kitchen to get them something to drink. Malachi couldnt stop his eyes from looking at her as she walked towards the kitchen. The sway of her ass as she walked, how cock her ass was, the small dip in her back as it came down to her ass and her smooth flawless and short legs.

There was no doubt that she was sexy. He heard her ask what he wanted to drink and his mind was clouded. All he could respond and say was the same thing that she was having. She came back with two glad of orange juice and a small judge if they needed to refill. And yet again he had to take her in. her face was cute and natural since she had no makeup on and it was somewhat oval, her lips were small and soft, her breast looked small and well shaped like they could fit in his hand and it rose and fell with her intake of air and exhale, and her belly was so pretty, flat and sexy.

He wondered what it would look like if she was pregnant with his child. With that he froze he had no idea where that came from but he didnt mind the thought excited him. She sat beside him and handed him his glass of orange juice, while she took a sip of hers. He saw her open the box and then she asked how he knew that pepperoni and pineapple was her favorite topping. Malachi shrugged and told her that it was a lucky guess and maybe because those were his favorite so he figured she might like it too.

Malaya looked at him and smiled and in that moment he knew he was content he didnt feel lonely and he liked being with her, being in her company. She made him feel happy and he liked that. They ate and talked about anything that came to mind. He asked her about the courses she was doing and what she wanted to do afterwards. She answered him the best way she could because honestly she wasnt sure what she was going to do after college or even if she would make it past the first year or two.

So did you mean what you said earlier? Malaya asked.

About what? he asked not remembering since they were talking about so much.

What you said about not being able to wait until Saturday to see me, she said.

Yes I meant every word, Malachi responded.

Malaya shook her head.

I like you Malaya, he told her.

Do you like me? he asked sounding somewhat desperate.