Chapter 6 - Cleaning

The next morning Malaya got up and decided to do some cleaning. She didnt have work today since it was Sunday and the place really did need some fixing up and dusting. Getting out of bed she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She then went into the dining hall where she decided to start cleaning first. She dusted and sprayed and vacuumed. Then she went ahead and did some laundry. She left from there to her bedroom where she changed her sheets, cleaned the dresser and replace the items on top.

After she was through she went to the kitchen to make something to eat. She made a tuna sandwich and drank some pineapple juice along with it. When she was through she went and cleaned the bathroom. Later she left the house and went a few blocks down the road to grab a smoothie along with some fries and a burger. It was a nice quiet place ideal for the best smoothies and fast food. She ate and enjoyed her time at least there was people around her.

As she got up to leave she bumped into someone when she was about to exit the building. She quickly said sorry and went on her way without even looking at the person. Malaya didnt go home right away but instead walked around the block and eye shopped and just took in the scenery. It was so wonderful and full of people. This would be her soon she thought. Once she was through with college and started working and making lots of money.

Malachi couldnt shake the feeling he had after seeing the girl that bumped into him. There was something about her that evoked his interest. He hadnt seen her around her before and this was his favorite place. Malachi would have definitely remembered if he had seen her before. She looked so laid back and easy going. As if she had no worries in the world. He had only gotten a glimpse at her but it was enough to rile him up. Her skin looked creamy and soft.

He went and ordered his favorite smoothie which was strawberry and decided to have a burger for a change. He had chosen to have it in the café. His glasses were on and so no one really recognized him which he was grateful for. He took a seat closest to the window where he looked out at the passersby. Once he was through he got up and left. He got in his car and drove home. When he got there he went into his office where he went to surf the net for a change. He went in his social media pages and browsed absorbing all the daily activities.

Lately nothing exciting was happening. He really needed a vacation, and a very long one at that. Things would have to be put into place in order for him to get one. That meant more work and less rest. He didnt mind really since he didnt have much of a social life and it would pay off soon. Half an hour had passed and he shut his laptop down and went to the open bar in his house and poured a shot of whiskey in his glass. He finished it in one gulp and poured another. Then he went to his bedroom and took a nap. Maybe he needed to start accepting social invites more it would do him some good he thought and give him something to do other than mope around when he didnt have work. That seems as if it might work he pondered.