Chapter 32 - Realization

Malachi stood staring through the door even long after Malaya had left. What just happened? He wondered. What did he do? He couldn't believe she left. Now he had gone and fully messed up. He was only trying to help though to let both of them have a fair chance before he intervened. But he realized that, that was the dumbest idea ever. He couldn't sit back and watch Malaya and his son have a good time, jealousy would eat him alive. He had tasted her lips, touched her skin, seen her body and made love to her. How could he let anyone else experience that with her even if he was his son? Chadwell has tasted her lips already and it pained him to think about it. It made his blood boil and filled him with rage. Malachi closed his eyes. He was having a headache. His thoughts were running wild in his head and at the speed of light. He concentrate on one thing everything was jumbled.

He had to get out of this office before he went crazy he pondered. Grabbing his cars keys and his phone walked out of his office. He informed his assistant to cancel all meetings that he had for the rest of the day and reschedule them for a week. Malachi wasn't in the right frame of mind to do any work and since Malaya broke up with him he wouldn't be able to concentrate at all. A week was even too short but it would have to work. There was business that he needed to take care of and they couldn't be pushed too far back. Getting into his car he drove exited the parking lot then hit the freeway. He drove onward eating up the distance between here and nowhere in particular.

He had no idea where he was going, but he was just driving. It made him feel better as the wind hit his face hard making it a little difficult to breathe. Nevertheless he welcomed the feeling. He wished Malaya was choking him right now limiting the oxygen that went to his head so that his brain could start functioning properly afterwards. So badly he wanted to hit himself in the stomach to knock some sense into him. How could he let her go? He wasn't sure why he was feeling so many emotions at once and why his heart was hurting. All he could think about was Malaya. He loved her. Malachi laughed as he came to realization. Yes he loved her.

He picked up his phone from the seat beside him and dialed Malaya's number. It rang for a while then went to voicemail. He tried again and it was the same. Then he tried her again and again for almost half an hour and still nothing. Malachi was edgy and upset with himself. He wanted to talk to her and to see her. Against his better judgment he drove in the direction to where she lived. He will have to beg if he had to. What was he saying? He will definitely beg and grovel. He would stoop lower than the floor to obtain her forgiveness.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Malaya arrived home and went straight into her room and jumped on the bed crying. She was so sad and upset. All men are jerk the entire lot of them she shouted to wall or maybe it was desk. The pillow became her console as well as the bed. She brought her legs up to her chin and with the pillow on her shin she hugged it and buried her face in its soft, cushioned texture and cried. At that moment she so badly wanted to throw something, to break anything. But, she couldn't. Where would she even get money to replace whatever she broke? She was surprised that she was able to think rationally at a period like this and she hated herself even more. So she bit down into the pillow like a mad cave woman. All that was left for her to say was "Die you Savage Beast."

Above her loud cries and shrieks she heard the doorbell rang. Who could that be? She thought. She wasn't expecting anyone so she just went back to her crying episode. Then the door bell rang again and continued to ring. Throwing the pillow at the wall she forced herself up and went into the hallway. She peered through the hole on the door. Seeing who it was she scrunched up her face and she became mad with rage.

She ignored him and tried her best not to open the door. Then she heard her phone ring. It was in her bag on the table. Rushing over towards it she quickly picked it up and ended the call.

"I know you're there Malaya," Malachi said. 

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it. 

Please vote and share with your friends. 

SweedishDarling

Malachi is hurting. Do you feel sorry for him?

Should Malaya forgive him?