Chapter 11 - Smiles

Malaya was smiling when she got inside her house. Well that wasnt what she had expected. But she sure did enjoy it and was glad that it did. She heard her stomach rumble and knew she was hungry. It was already late and she didnt want to have anything too heavy so late in the night. She chose to have some cereal. Afterwards she brushed her teeth changed her clothes into pajamas and went to bed.

Meanwhile Malachi had just got home. He didnt bother going back to the club there was no point in going anyways. He had already met someone and somehow he was having a good feeling about her. She was just so unique and looked untouched at least that was just his theory he didnt know for sure. But he would find out soon enough. There was no way she would be getting away from him. Damn it he didnt even know her name how did he forget to ask he cursed himself.

Well all will be sorted in due time. She wanted to take things slowly. Well thats what he would do. He went up the stairs and got into bed after doing his nightly routine. Picking up his phone from the night table he sent a quick text to Sean telling him that something came up and he had to leave. He was sure he didnt even realize that he had left. Malachi shook his head some friends that he had. He closed his eyes as he remembered her dancing on the dance floor and their odd encounter. Couple minutes and he was out like a light.

~~~

The next morning he got up feeling very happy. He went into his en suite bathroom and took a nice shower. When he emerged he got dressed and went downstairs. He entered the kitchen turned the coffee machine on and turned the stove on so he could make some pancakes. Afterwards he took some blueberries from the fridge put some on top and poured some syrup all over it. He then added the finishing touches to his coffee took up his plate and went into the living room.

When he got there he saw Chadwell sitting on one of the couch. Staring at him bewildered. He didnt pay him any attention and sat down instead then turned the TV on. Once Chadwell had recovered from his shock state he looked at him again before speaking.

Who are you and where is my dad? Chadwell asked.

Ha, ha so funny, Malachi responded.

He laughed then got serious again.

No really what happened to you? Youre acting different, he prompted.

Malachi just looked at him and smiled while he continued to eat his breakfast. He asked his son if he had already eaten and he said yes. While he ignored the real question and the answer that his son clearly wanted to know. Once he was through with his breakfast he picked up the mug and plate and brought them into the kitchen. He took a bowl of fruits from the fridge and poured himself a glass of orange juice then made his way back to the couch.

Ahem! Still waiting here, he reminded his father as he tried to make his presence known since clearly it seemed as if he wasnt there.

Malachi look at him straightened up in his couch them faced his son.

I met someone, he replied without giving further details.

SweedishDarling