Chapter 22 - Unspoken Words

They talked and ate when the waiter had returned with their order for the first course which was Creamy Seafood Lobster Bisque. They fed each other off their plates and kissed in between. One would think that they had been seeing each other for years and not merely a few days, which up until now they had just made it official. The bisque was so creamy and delightful that they wanted to stop the meal right then and there. But, were all too eager to see what the next courses would taste like. The second course had arrived once they were through with the first and the dishes were cleared. It was Pear, Blue Cheese and Candied Pecan Salad.

The salad just screamed romance. Plus it was delicious. The sugar and the nuttiness from the pecans paired perfectly with the sweetness from the pairs which both matched very well with the earthiness of the blue cheese. It was just superb. The third course had soon followed behind which was Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil. With each meal they did the same which was to feed each other. It was so romantic and perfect. The fourth course was Chicken Parmigiano. They ate and talked throughout their dinner but, never with their mouths full. This was because they knew proper table manners.

The fifth and final course had arrived. Malaya had thought she couldnt eat anything else but when she smelt it and saw it she couldnt refuse. It was Chocolate Lava Cake with Salted Caramel. This was the best of all the courses, the dessert. Once she saw the amazing river of creamy and rich chocolate flow out of the decadent cake her mouth started to water. Malachi had moved his table closer to hers. He placed a piece of cake in his mouth then lifted her chin and kissed her sharing it with her. The awesome taste of the melted chocolate along with the layer of the cake made Malaya felt as if she was floating but burning as the lava would have as it flowed like a river.

Tears threatened to come to the surface at how perfect the night had been and the kiss that they were sharing at the moment. She pulled him down further to get more of the kiss. The kiss had changed from sweet and passionate to rough and hungry. It made Malaya wanted to scream but knew she couldnt or else she would draw attention to them. She made the mistake of touching him on his thighs to try and steady herself as well as rest her arms. But, it was as if her touch had scorched him. He pulled away quickly as they panted for breath.

He gave her a smile and she did the same. They went back to eating their dessert after Malachi had cleared his throat. She knew she had turned him on and it made her satisfy that he was still willing to try and control himself. Their desserts were eaten in silence while they took secret glances at each other. Once they were through Malachi asked for the check and paid the bill. Little afterwards they left. They got in his car and he drove off. Malaya wanted to ask him where they were going because she was sure it wasnt to her house but decided against it.

In about half an hour they arrived at a huge house. It was like a mansion. There were lights illuminating the place. Even thought the view was spectacular now she knew it would look even better in the day light. They had entered through a huge gate and were now in the driveway where Malachi parked his car. He got out and made his way to her door and opened it. Malaya got out and stood by his side while he closed the door and made sure it was secured. They walked up to the front door and he punched in a few codes and the door opened. He strode in and she followed behind. Yet again he surprised her for the night and she loved it.

They went to the open car that was in the house and he poured himself a glass of champagne then handed Malaya one. They went out to the terrace to overlook garden and the pool area. Malachi was glad that Chadwell wasnt there and so he had the house to himself. Not that if he was he would mind. The house was big enough. He had his separate area from Malachis.

Malachi looked at Malaya as she leaned over the railing and her ass was pushing out. All he could think about was smacking it both the left and right cheeks.

Malaya, he called her name ever so softly.